Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Bad Girl

Has Joanne grown on you?

In thirty five days, it was one year ago that Joanne has been released worldwide. Has Joanne grown on you? And are you still listening to Joanne? Personally, Joanne was always an album I have loved, even from the beginning I already loved the album. When I was listening to A-yo in my bedroom, I danced around because it was such a great upbeat song. Only now I start to appreciate some songs even more. Angel Down and Hey Girl are definitely a few of them. I think Joanne definitely got some sort of Artpop treatment, some people just judge the album while they never even listened to it, and if you would even organize a listening party for Artpop or Joanne, those kind of people would probably even say damn, this album is actually good.

I loved the album from the beginning, but definitely certain songs grew on me a lot. For example, I didn't love Perfect Illusion at first, but now it's one of my favorite in her discography, same with Diamond Heart.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.