Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Slasher

Producer Omega and Tayla Parx teasing X6?

2 hours ago, Vertigo-go said:

Is it special? Are they working on something else along with it?

"Patience" trash1  You dumb bitches, I wasted half of my youth waiting on that shitty album, I'm ready to unstan already, I fucking wendy4

same i'm 1 more stupid job to unstan i don't want more oreos, more the fucking voice or anything i wan an era an album something just selfpromoting matetrial 

4 hours ago, Muse said:

If you "unstan" her over the wait on an album, you have no business being a stan in the first place. How incredibly entitled, impatient, and whiney can you be? 

She has a responsibility to her fans. 

2 minutes ago, StrippedX said:

Alright, if you say so. Can't wait for that #48 album debut jj2 

And so what if it does? You won't like it because it was't a #1 album? Do you know how many amazing albums don't even make the top 100? Open your eyes and expand your horizons a little. 

11 minutes ago, Muse said:

And so what if it does? You won't like it because it was't a #1 album? Do you know how many amazing albums don't even make the top 100? Open your eyes and expand your horizons a little. 

Boi I listen to plenty of artists outside of the Billboard charts. What I'm trying to say is that music is still her JOB. Get it? 

1 minute ago, StrippedX said:

Boi I listen to plenty of artists outside of the Billboard charts. What I'm trying to say is that music is still her JOB. Get it? 

Her job is to be an entertainer, which she is doing. Her perfumes have made a ton of money, so of course she's going to put more out in between albums. She can be more than just a singer.

10 minutes ago, Muse said:

Her job is to be an entertainer, which she is doing. Her perfumes have made a ton of money, so of course she's going to put more out in between albums. She can be more than just a singer.

Sure but if she's not gonna do anything other than side projects she can't expect fans to stick around. 

19 minutes ago, StrippedX said:

Sure but if she's not gonna do anything other than side projects she can't expect fans to stick around. 

K. You'll be singing a different tune when the album drops and then you'll be the "biggest stan ever." 

12 minutes ago, StrippedX said:

Probably. But I'm not every other fan. 

You don't have anything to prove to me. I've seen lots of fans who get worked up between albums and get their dedication shaken. I've got a lot to keep my busy until the next album, so I'm not losing any sleep over it.

1 hour ago, Muse said:

You don't have anything to prove to me. I've seen lots of fans who get worked up between albums and get their dedication shaken. I've got a lot to keep my busy until the next album, so I'm not losing any sleep over it.

Not losing any sleep either. Music is a hobby. I love Christina and I love music - therefore I crave new music. But, it's not like it's stopping me from living my life which seems to be what you're implying wendy1 

46 minutes ago, StrippedX said:

Not losing any sleep either. Music is a hobby. I love Christina and I love music - therefore I crave new music. But, it's not like it's stopping me from living my life which seems to be what you're implying wendy1 

Spoiler

ari1

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.