Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

secret

What happened to xtina

Yeah the last time I've heard her was Say Something, which I think was three or four years ago jj4 

But, I know she is featured on a movies soundtrack that's releasing in November (along with Pink and Gwen Stefani), so that's something bey6 

40 minutes ago, Philip said:

Say Something is bigger than any Gaga song since 2011 tho jj4 

Haven't heard of it tbhoprah12

if it was really popular then I probably heard it but didn't know what it was called  

( that happens to me a lot )

@Swish Well, Say Something happened after DWUW and it was bigger than any single by any of your faves since then, except for Taylor. kylie2

But to answer the question, motherhood happened. She stopped caring about her career the minute she gave birth. 

Lots of side projects after literally no promotion for "Lotus." "Telepathy" hit #1 on the dance charts and "Change" was a flop (most charity singles are-that's why you don't hear about them being done), but she remains unbothered with her $160 million fortune and being one of the highest paid celebrities. I have lots of music to tide me over until she decides to crawl out of her weird, unfocused creative cave.

1 hour ago, havok said:

@Swish Well, Say Something happened after DWUW and it was bigger than any single by any of your faves since then, except for Taylor. kylie2

But to answer the question, motherhood happened. She stopped caring about her career the minute she gave birth. 

i never heard of say something

or i probably did and i didn't know it was xtina

plus shakira had the timeless bop/hit chantaje and nicki had anaconda

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.