Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Dan

Random Kesha Video Thread

I thought it'd be cool to just have a thread where we can all post any funny/interesting videos about Kesha. So if you're ever scouring through YouTube and see any interviews with her, any old clips of MCBL on YouTube, behind the scenes clips, etc., feel free to share! 

Cool idea :D

I ran into this video a few years ago of Kesha reacting to a bunch of metal bands, not sure how many people here have seen it.

As a fan of metal I found this really fun. I kinda wish they turned it into a series where they get random pop stars/celebrities to react to metal.

17 hours ago, PoisonCandy said:

Cool idea :D

I ran into this video a few years ago of Kesha reacting to a bunch of metal bands, not sure how many people here have seen it.

As a fan of metal I found this really fun. I kinda wish they turned it into a series where they get random pop stars/celebrities to react to metal.

Man, this video is the main reason I started to really like her back in 2009, probably half of views are mine fall1

The faces she makes when the Slayer and Megadeth songs start and when she comments about the emo bands are my favourite parts; it was the final proof that she wasn't a random autotuned pop bitch but a real badass.

3 hours ago, Recycled stardust said:

Man, this video is the main reason I started to really like her back in 2009, probably half of views are mine fall1

The faces she makes when the Slayer and Megadeth songs start and when she comments about the emo bands are my favourite parts; it was the final proof that she wasn't a random autotuned pop bitch but a real badass.

Slayer and Megadeth are some of my faves. Made me happy that she stanned antm1

On 9/19/2017 at 10:00 AM, Recycled stardust said:

The whole GirlFriday1011 channel is history

I also love the Animal release promo

she also went back to that same store when warrior came out oprah2 

1 minute ago, Chris Morlock said:

she also went back to that same store when warrior came out oprah2 

How do I find a music store that big jj3 

1 minute ago, Dan said:

How do I find a music store that big jj3 

idk but the walmart near me has a fairly big section jj3 

the target thats literally down the street form me used to have a huge section, now reduced to literally just one stack of shelves jj4 

1 minute ago, Chris Morlock said:

idk but the walmart near me has a fairly big section jj3 

the target thats literally down the street form me used to have a huge section, now reduced to literally just one stack of shelves jj4 

My target has like two shelves. I have a fairly big record store, but it's super overpriced for anything new. Nothing compared to the size of the store she's in though jj4 

5 minutes ago, Dan said:

My target has like two shelves. I have a fairly big record store, but it's super overpriced for anything new. Nothing compared to the size of the store she's in though jj4 

there should be a few record stores in Jersey but ive never been to those jj3 

4 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

there should be a few record stores in Jersey but ive never been to those jj3 

I'm from Jersey bey6  

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.