Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Dan

Joss Stone

Any other Joss Stone fans here?

giphy.gif

She's one of my favorite artists cry7

If you haven't listened to her, I'd definitely check her out. If you want any recommendations, feel free to ask julia1

Here is a playlist I made of some of my favorites, you guys should definitely give it a listen if you get a chance! bey6 

14 minutes ago, Dan said:

Any other Joss Stone fans here?

giphy.gif

She's one of my favorite artists cry7

If you haven't listened to her, I'd definitely check her out. If you want any recommendations, feel free to ask julia1

Ok xtina10

1.where is she from?

2.her main genre

3.how many albums

7 minutes ago, NOVAAYEARZ said:

Ok xtina10

1.where is she from?

2.her main genre

3.how many albums

1. She's from the UK.

2. R&B/Soul (She has a couple "pop" songs, like "Arms of My Baby").

3. She has 7 albums currently. Her debut album has sold over 5-million copies globally.

She is also on a world tour right now, where she is visiting every single country and singing a song with a native from each one (all posted on her YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/JossStoneOfficial)

2 minutes ago, Ruthless Love said:

Joss is fucking incredible, and I miss her music. Introducing Joss Stone was a turning point, for me, to when I wasn't the biggest fan of her music. But her past few releases? Stunning!

That makes me so happy to hear! That is one of my favorite albums of hers, literally every song was incredible on it bey5 

If you are interested in a stan badge for Joss, please let me know. The campaign has begun!

I made a post about it here: bey6 

On September 21, 2017 at 6:56 PM, Muse said:

I haven't had time to listen to her newer material, but "Mind, Body, and Soul" and "Introducing Joss Stone" are solid albums.

Yes, I love those bey5  I really enjoyed some of her newer music, off her latest album I'd recommend StarWake Up, The Answer, and Way Oh if you get the chance to listenmaisy

1 hour ago, Dash My Wig said:

I heard Tell Me 'Bout It on the radio the other day and until that moment I had utterly forgotten she existed. 

I love that song, I remember first hearing it in a video game from like 2008 jj4 

Does anybody else besides legend @Dan and I love the iconic Joss Stone??

We wanna know if we can get ppl to get ha badge oprah4   Soul, ballad,acting kween Joss Stone is ready to snatch some fans  oprah4  If this goes well, i can make a cute base thread in other artists like the one i have for Mandy and Panic! @Dan

Does anyone like ha?? 

This one slays my poor gay heart ny10

I support this, we NEED a stan badge. Check out her songs, I have a Playlist. If you're ever stressed, her music will help so much and they always make me so happy cry7 

She is a LEGEND. I love a Grammy-Winning Icon brit12 

3 minutes ago, frankgutz said:

If this goes well, i can make a cute base thread in other artists like the one i have for Mandy and Panic! @Dan

By the way , I made a Thread for her in Other Artists, but it didn't have much support then cry4 

@Dan she really have one of the most smooth and powerful voices out there, she always slays live like wtf!! how this skinny legend can have this fucking voice, omfg!!   I mean, she paved the way in America for british girls like Amy and Adele, iconic legend rih2

1 minute ago, Dan said:

By the way , I made a Thread for her in Other Artists, but it didn't have much support then cry4 

yass!!! ill bookmark it yas2

1 minute ago, frankgutz said:

@Dan she really have one of the most smooth and powerful voices out there, she always slays live like wtf!! how this skinny legend can have this fucking voice, omfg!!   I mean, she paved the way in America for british girls like Amy and Adele, iconic legend rih2

She is  actually. Her voice is so amazing and it's the EXACT same live. Her live performance of Newborn is so GOOD cry7 

5 minutes ago, frankgutz said:

I remember once i played "idk NEXT TOP MODEL" in a forum with ha jj2   my flop photoshop skills made me lose like in the 5th round lol, i made iconic looks tbh

Oh my god, I'd love to see 

@Dan i just remembered her cuz in ATRL were saying Kelly Clarckson was the most soulful pop girl dead2  so i had to show them whos the real kween but i got ignored smh, of course the OP dragged those who said Xtina & Bey, aand of course the OP praised Amy, still no words on Joss, smh

Just now, frankgutz said:

@Dan i just remembered her cuz in ATRL were saying Kelly Clarckson was the most soulful pop girl dead2  so i had to show them whos the real kween but i got ignored smh, of course the OP dragged those who said Xtina & Bey, aand of course the OP praised Amy, still no words on Joss, smh

That's so disappointing.  I mean, Kelly has soul , but Joss has SOUL. It's amazing. 

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.