Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Dan

Joss Stone

Just now, frankgutz said:

lemme see if i can found the pics, was years ago cry4

Underrated bop:

That's literally one of her best. I listen to that so often. 

Also, a song a lot of the FOTP people might like is "Arms of my baby"... it's amazing and pop-y yas2 

1 minute ago, frankgutz said:

I know, i just want them to noticed ha tbh

I know cry4  Some people recognized her on here from her first 2, but she deserves more recognition. I think her literal World Tour is good, but I can't wait for her to release some bops soon yas2 

Do any of yall want to help for a badge sistrens? @Urbanov @Habits @petedagrk @Modern Woman 

5 minutes ago, Dan said:

I know cry4  Some people recognized her on here from her first 2, but she deserves more recognition. I think her literal World Tour is good, but I can't wait for her to release some bops soon yas2 

Did u saw some of the songs she made in several countries with local artists?  She slayed here in Mexico with Natalia Lafourcade, omg, i almos shit my pants when i saw the video on YT lmao

13 minutes ago, frankgutz said:

Did u saw some of the songs she made in several countries with local artists?  She slayed here in Mexico with Natalia Lafourcade, omg, i almos shit my pants when i saw the video on YT lmao

Yes!!! They are my favorites cry7  It's so cool and some of the photos are incredible.

10 minutes ago, frankgutz said:

btw, i was wondering, did u ever watched The Tudors? ive been wanting to watch it just for her but the theme is just not my tea jj4

I remember i was shook when i saw her on Eragon, i wasnt expecting that lmao, it was cute tho oprah2

I haven't yet :( 

6 minutes ago, Dan said:

I haven't yet :( 

dont worry me neither lol, i think she only was in a few episodes of season 4? idk, cant remember, my mom loves this kind of shows thats how i knew about ha role, i just didnt wanted to watche the whole thing

9 hours ago, frankgutz said:

dont worry me neither lol, i think she only was in a few episodes of season 4? idk, cant remember, my mom loves this kind of shows thats how i knew about ha role, i just didnt wanted to watche the whole thing

That's so cool, I'll have to give it a watch. She's probably such a great actress, I love her speaking voice so much cry7 

6 hours ago, petedagrk said:

I really havent listened to her

You should give her a listen! It's so great cry7  Arms Of My Baby, Bad Habit, Newborn, You Had Me, Tell Me Bout it are all great tracks to start with, since they a little pop-y :D

19 hours ago, petedagrk said:

I really havent listened to her

she's cool tbh, u just need to be in the mood if youre not used to listen sould music

12 hours ago, Dan said:

That's so cool, I'll have to give it a watch. She's probably such a great actress, I love her speaking voice so much cry7 

yes, i will watch someday

1 minute ago, frankgutz said:

awwww @Dan i love those videos, The Answer is so cute alex1

It's such a good song and video cry7 

One of my favorites! :D

Just now, frankgutz said:

IKR, its one of my faves too oprah2  it deserved better tbh

I know oprah2

I'm binging a bunch of her interviews tonight while I do my work dead4 

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply