Jump to content

Joss Stone

Recommended Posts

Dan 15,091
5 minutes ago, frankgutz said:

she's so good with spanish, unlike other flop faves who tried, ugh, shes so perfect

Probably because she appreciates the music/culture instead of just using it for hits yas2  (At least that's what I think)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
frankgutz 8,668
3 minutes ago, Dan said:

Probably because she appreciates the music/culture instead of just using it for hits yas2  (At least that's what I think)

and i guess she's also good at learning lenguages idk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dan 15,091
7 minutes ago, frankgutz said:

and i guess she's also good at learning lenguages idk

Yeah - Jealous cry4  I've been trying to learn Spanish through an app but it's a struggle rip4 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
frankgutz 8,668
6 minutes ago, Dan said:

Yeah - Jealous cry4  I've been trying to learn Spanish through an app but it's a struggle rip4 

me with french omg, i think spanish is lowkey hard so dont feel bad sis

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dan 15,091
9 hours ago, frankgutz said:

me with french omg, i think spanish is lowkey hard so dont feel bad sis

Yeah, it really is cry4 

But I'll be fluent one day! :D And then I can learn German after yas1 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
frankgutz 8,668
4 hours ago, Dan said:

Yeah, it really is cry4 

But I'll be fluent one day! :D And then I can learn German after yas1 

lol, i want French and Italian yas2 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
frankgutz 8,668

@Dan  do we have any news on our hippie Goddess? cry6  i still cant believe we already have ha badge, she look hot af, just like all my badges, cry6  talent looks awesome together cry6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dan 15,091
6 hours ago, frankgutz said:

do we have any news on our hippie Goddess? cry6 

Unfortunately, no cry5  She's still been doing the Total World Tour, so I doubt there will be much news until that is over. BUT, I've followed her on Snapchat (Joss.Stone), and she's been posting a lot and the stories are the cutest, most wholesome things ever cry7 

 

6 hours ago, frankgutz said:

i still cant believe we already have ha badge, she look hot af, just like all my badges, cry6  talent looks awesome together cry6

I know yas1  It looks so, so good cry9 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
frankgutz 8,668
18 hours ago, Dan said:

Unfortunately, no cry5  She's still been doing the Total World Tour, so I doubt there will be much news until that is over. BUT, I've followed her on Snapchat (Joss.Stone), and she's been posting a lot and the stories are the cutest, most wholesome things ever cry7

jlkjgafljalsjfalsdjf    this bitch, well .... she better get some money, inspiration and create a good non comercial alberm pls

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dan 15,091
2 hours ago, ChristinaAguileraismyidol said:

I love Joss Stone cheer1 I heard a little bit of her Fell in Love with a Boy & had to find out who was singing it. Glad I did, she is amazing & needs more fans!

Yes a classic! I always love to hear about more fans!! I’ve been obsessed with her since her Water For Your Soul album came out! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dan 15,091
6 minutes ago, frankgutz said:

omg no, lemme hear wig

she goes OFF cry7 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dan 15,091

@Ruthless Love @frankgutz Haven't talked in this section in forever, but I just got tickets to see Joss perform in Switzerland in April!

I am beyond excited, I could've cried when I saw that the tickets were available cry8  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Dan said:

@Ruthless Love @frankgutz Haven't talked in this section in forever, but I just got tickets to see Joss perform in Switzerland in April!

I am beyond excited, I could've cried when I saw that the tickets were available cry8  

Awe! I'm so happy for you! I'm jealous!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×