Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

error404

Mariah Planning Butterfly Tour, Ending "Mariah's World"

gettyimages-835721176.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w=664&h=441&crop=1

Mariah Carey’s E! reality show “Mariah’s World” isn’t returning, Page Six exclusively learned — but the superstar is working on another behind-the-scenes show with VH1.

Mariah will celebrate the 20th anniversary of her album “Butterfly” with a world tour next year, and VH1 will be there to film it. The album started her series of high-profile collaborations with artists like Jay-Z, Nas and Snoop Dogg.

“ ‘Mariah’s World’ was always planned to be an eight-part TV event. But now she is planning a huge world tour to celebrate the 20th anniversary of ‘Butterfly’ to start early 2018. It will be similar to U2’s ‘Joshua Tree’ tour. VH1 is set to film a docuseries that will capture the behind-the-scenes of her tour,” a Mariah insider told us.

http://pagesix.com/2017/09/17/mariah-carey-gets-another-shot-at-reality-tv/ 

@Sylk REJOICES! Idk if this is big enough news but I feel it is so Lambs get in here and #DISCUSS!

Spoiler

MnZvh5l.png

Hello Lambilies! 3lCJ92t.gif

Whenever you make a new Mariah thread, you can use this tag list to tag all the lambilies of the land to migrate to your thread!  mBDE6Ud.gif

If you wish to be added to the Tag List, comment below and let me know! Wy3RYbW.png

If you wanna be removed then don't bother dahling cause.. suddenly I can't read.  3Ww7RvQ.gif

Lamb Tag (Apr 2017):

1. @Bad Girl
  2. @Bionic Monster
  3. @Coca-Cola
  4. @Daydream.
  5. @Diamond
  6. @EWA
  7. @Halcyon
  8. @Hannah
  9. @HeatSeeker
  10. @Hylia
  11. @Hyperballad
  12. @HninSi
  13. @I Am...Me
  14. @JennyFromTheBlock
  15. @Jon.
  16. @Juinae
  17. @Kaulitz.
  18. @Lachlan
  19. @Limn
  20. @Maraj
  21. @Mason
  22. @Melt Away
  23. @Michael.
  24. @Milk
  25. @Mamacita
  26. @ParentalAdvisory
  27. @Princess Aurora
  28. @Rachel Berry
  29. @Royale
  30. @Royalty
  31. @Sean
  32. @Serene.
  33. @ShutUpRae
  34. @Skyline
  35. @Snejana
  36. @Spencer Pratt
  37. @Sylk
  38. @TattooedHeart
  39. @Taylor
  40. @trashmagic
  41. @Chris Morlock
  42. @Tomás
  43. @Venus XCX
  44. @Vilppu
  45. @Vulnicura.
  46. @WinnieThePooh
  47. @bxigitte
  48. @Lachlan
  49. @light741
  50. @LittleDudeNT5
  51. @Your Saviour

Does... does that mean she'll be performing all the songs? brit15 Lowkey excited but if that's true I think bitch overestimates her abilities these days.

Although it would be wonderful, I wish she would stop touring and give the voice a rest clap1 She's never going to recover.

Only her best album, Memoirs can't relate lDzLoj1.gif

But on a serious note, I'm glad to hear that Mariah's World is ending, I remember being so hyped for it and then watching the first two or three episodes and it wasn't the tea.

If she performed the majority of Butterfly with a bunch of other fan favourites I think we'd ALL be attending giveup2 

As for Mariah's World, we should have expected a butchered trashy reality show with the E! Network and Stella in the picture. I guess with VH1 it has potential but I'm not getting my hopes up.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.