Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

NOVAAYEARZ

Where were you when Lotus happened?

I was living in Florida, and I was super pumped for it! 

I was slain by:

Your Body

Lotus Intro

Army Of Me

Best Of Me

Cease Fire 

Just A Fool 

Empty Words 

Blank Page 

Light Up The Sky 

Let There Be Love 

I wasn't too impressed with the others, but I didn't hate them. I listen to Circles when I want to cut a bitch.

I was (still) in Guadalajara when Lotus happened. To be honest I din't like the album as a whole when I first heard it (I actually bought the phsysical CD), however I loved several songs from Lotus.

Red Hot Kinda Love

Your Body 

Let There Be Love 

Blank Page

Empty Words 

Cease Fire 

Circles 

PS Your Body deserved better, at least one live performance, a good one, no the shitty one we saw.

I was on Arequipa the city i live all of my life.

I was so happy when Your Body came out, was a very good song, then I love the video and i was happy for the effects on her waist. I hate all of the espectation about the first performance, but never happends.

when the album cam out I was shocked by Lotus Intro, Army Of Me, Red Hot Kinda Love, Circles, and Shut Up. The other songs wasnt for me, maybe Just  a Fool after 100 repeats of the performances.

In general I dont like this era, we saw bad performances, we saw Xtina very fat and this is really not a bad thing, its not my body but I dont like the album shoot tottally photoshoped. Neer like the cover or the album art work. deff not my fave era of Xtina.

I was excited for the album. I remember one of the first versions of Your Body I heard was the Country Club Martini mix. I was a bit disappointed when the actual version was much slower and they ditched the explicit cut entirely.

When I first bought the album and it began playing I was instantly slayed by the Lotus Intro. The next few were a bit cheesy and I always kind of felt that the album as a whole was aimed at a younger audience, perhaps because of The Voice. However, I did fall in love with Let There Be Love, Cease Fire and Best of Me upon first listen.

Although some tracks were misses for me, none were quite as embarrassing as Shut Up.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.