Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

NOVAAYEARZ

Best concept Album

32 minutes ago, YoungForever said:

BEYONCÉ 

Way more ambitious and interesting that Lemonade.

In The Zone too. Too bad we never got a music video for Breathe On Me, that would've made it complete. 

and Touch of My Hand and (I Got That) Boom Boom

Thx for nothing Outrageous.

15 minutes ago, THEM said:

and Touch of My Hand and (I Got That) Boom Boom

Thx for nothing Outrageous.

Yeah it's such a pity that she injured herself.

But I'm glad they didn't finish the video for it, it looked kind of like a mess. The choreo parts were great but the Snoop scenes.. what were they thinking

6 minutes ago, YoungForever said:

Yeah it's such a pity that she injured herself.

But I'm glad they didn't finish the video for it, it looked kind of like a mess. The choreo parts were great but the Snoop scenes.. what were they thinking

Britney HATED the song. Jive pushed it so hard as a single to promote that flop Catwoman movie.

Singles should have been:

1. Me Against the Music
  2. Toxic
  3. Everytime
  4. Breathe on Me
  5. (I Got That) Boom Boom (US) / Touch of My Hand (WW)
13 minutes ago, #Music said:

guys what do you classify as a concept album because some replies in here wendy4

Album with an idea/a theme that goes throughout all songs. Pretty straight forward sia3

7 minutes ago, #Music said:

guys what do you classify as a concept album because some replies in here wendy4

ACTUAL concept albums:

Back to Basics

I'm Beathless

Erotica (to a certain extend)

Lemonade

Lady Wood (Part 1 & 2)

Purple Rain

The Score (by The Fugees)

I Am...Sasha Fierce (to a certain extend)

Melodrama

4 minutes ago, #VaccinesMakeKidsAutistic said:

Album with an idea/a theme that goes throughout all songs. Pretty straight forward sia3

OR:

an album based around a concept that the songs are somewhat embedded in. 

Just now, THEM said:

ACTUAL concept albums:

Back to Basics

I'm Beathless

Erotica (to a certain extend)

Lemonade

Lady Wood (Part 1 & 2)

Purple Rain

The Score (by The Fugees)

Melodrama

This tbh jj4

2 minutes ago, THEM said:

So Pink Friday, Pink Friday Roman Reloaded etc are also concept albums because of hundreds of alter egos? jay1

You forgot about CTRL btw

4 minutes ago, #VaccinesMakeKidsAutistic said:

So Pink Friday, Pink Friday Roman Reloaded etc are also concept albums because of hundreds of alter egos? jay1

You forgot about CTRL btw

LOL no.

The thing with Sasha Fierce is that it is split into two pats with one half being sung by ONE alter ego. Sort of like I'm Breathless. It was recorded as an album that the character Madonna played in the movie Dick Tracy would record if she was an actual artist. Beyoncé kind of did that but overall it was not very different from her usual stuff and it's her worst album lol...

I was gonna list CTRL but I don't see the concept YET. I think we would have to wait for Alt and Dlt to ACTUALLY call those concept albums. jj2 

1 minute ago, THEM said:

LOL no.

The thing with Sasha Fierce is that it is split into two pats with one half being sung by ONE alter ego. Sort of like I'm Breathless. It was recorded as an album that the character Madonna played in the movie Dick Tracy would record if she was an actual artist. Beyoncé kind of did that but overall it was not very different from her usual stuff and it's her worst album lol...

I was gonna list CTRL but I don't see the concept YET. I think we would have to wait for Alt and Dlt to ACTUALLY cal those concept albums. jj2 

Yes and that's the only thing about IASF as a concept jay1 First half shows her fragile side and second is full of "bops" where she's revealing her attention seeking alter-ego jay1

Man this album is called Control for a reason jay1

17 minutes ago, THEM said:

LOL no.

I was gonna list CTRL but I don't see the concept YET. I think we would have to wait for Alt and Dlt to ACTUALLY call those concept albums. jj2 

BEYONCÉ is a concept album though. Just as much as Lemonade. But more pleasant musically.

The concept of the entire project is womamhood. 

She talks about love, marriage, sex, motherhood. 

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.