Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Dan

Good Old Days (Audio) | Macklemore feat. Kesha (Sept. 19)

1 minute ago, TomTom2288 said:

I love both! That's what you call a real collaboration. No comparison to Timber, which would have been trash without Kesha.

Both masterpieces bey3

Just now, Galaxy said:

It's indeed a real collab, it feels so genuine and warm and she sounds fantastic clap3 wish there was at least one explosive chorus, but apart from that it's great and I think it'll do well on radio.

I missed that too, but it's still great. I loooooveee the bridge. Her voice is so soft and beautiful there.

Perez just posted a reaction video where he said: "Kesha's voice sounds so good. Did she use a vocal coach or something like that?" and I was like: "Are you f***** serious?!" scream1ew2

brit14 brit14 Wtf, is he serious?!

2 hours ago, TomTom2288 said:

Perez just posted a reaction video where he said: "Kesha's voice sounds so good. Did she use a vocal coach or something like that?" and I was like: "Are you f***** serious?!" scream1ew2

2 hours ago, Megan said:

brit14 brit14 Wtf, is he serious?!

At least he called Rainbow his favorite album of the year jj5 

10 hours ago, TomTom2288 said:

Why? 

It sounds like it's trying to hard and it sounds like they couldn't decide wether to make a bop or standard piano ballad. The "wo'oo"s are cringe too and add to the try hard factor. Macklemore and Kesha also have no chemistry. It's a cheesy mess and I'd rather listen to Wonderland which serves GOD's purpose as a nostalgic ballad. Plus Wonderland is better in terms of vocals, lyrics and production, so why wouldn't I listen to it over GOD?

9 hours ago, Chris Morlock said:

i kinda hated it sha1 

Same sha1

Just now, Dan said:

Is Good Old Days an official single, or just like a promo single? Is it going to be pushed on the radio?

I'm pretty sure it is an official single. They shot a cover, filmed a music video and will perform it live. Radio release is not yet announced.

I'm pretty sure it is an official single. They shot a cover, filmed a music video and will perform it live. Radio release is not yet announced.

Awesome, thank you bey5 

2 minutes ago, Dan said:

Awesome, thank you bey5 

Wikipedia says it's a promo single, but I don't believe it. They certainly wouldn't put so much effort in it and not release it on radio. A few days ago, Wikipedia also wrote that Hymn is the second official single, which has been changed to promo single now, so ... ew2

Just now, TomTom2288 said:

Wikipedia says it's a promo single, but I don't believe it. They certainly wouldn't put so much effort in it and not release it on radio. A few days ago, Wikipedia also wrote that Hymn is the second official single, which has been changed to promo single now, so ... ew2

Hmm, but Kesha put in the same amount of effort for all of her promo singles, there was a video for each one.  But yeah, Wikipedia is rarely correct.

5 minutes ago, Dan said:

Hmm, but Kesha put in the same amount of effort for all of her promo singles, there was a video for each one.  But yeah, Wikipedia is rarely correct.

It was listed as official single yesterday on Wikipedia and has now been changed to promo single (no source included, so it's probably not true).

Yes, but Kesha is another league than Macklemore. Why should Macklemore's label make the song of the album with the most famous feature NOT an official single?

5 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

It was listed as official single yesterday on Wikipedia and has now been changed to promo single (no source included, so it's probably not true).

Yes, but Kesha is another league than Macklemore. Why should Macklemore's label make the song of the album with the most famous feature NOT an official single?

That's a good point ny9

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.