Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Infrared

...Ready For It is the second single

Taylor Swift’s game plan has become more apparent with the release of “…Ready for It?,” the second single from her 11/10 album reputation. At presstime, lead single “Look What You Made Me Do” is #6 at Top 40 in its fourth week and appears to be headed to #1. Through 9/14, the track has racked up 930k song SPS in the U.S. and 134m global streams.

http://hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=308417

5 minutes ago, TattooedHeart said:

omg I was so confused reading "11/10 album" I was like "not with THOSE songs" I need to learn how to read

you bitch 1) the songs are great and 2) I thought they heard the album and it was 11/10 and I was excited

This is not conformation that RFI is the second official single, they are just referring to it as being the second song released from the album. Also, Hits isn't a reputable source. TaylorNation would have announced this if it were true.

The second single is most likely being released on October 13th.

I don't really see any true confirmation? This is just speculation based off of the radio push.

I'd be very surprised if she made a promo track her second official single since she didn't do it with IKYWT or OOTW, even though they initially debuted well. She always pushes new tracks.

I hope this is not the case. IKYWT debuted in the top 3 when it was released as a promo single prior to the RED album and yet she still released Begin Again as the 2nd single instead, I hope it will be similiar for Rep.

3 minutes ago, Chapman. said:

I was with the haters when it's first released but now I can live with it. in terms of openers RFI is already better than 2 of the others! moo1 

Welcome To New York, State Of Grace, Mine and Fearless I'm so sorry omg

2 minutes ago, #VaccinesMakeKidsAutistic said:

Welcome To New York, State Of Grace, Mine and Fearless I'm so sorry omg

do you stan welcome to chernobyl? the no1curr mixtape opener and *removed for abusive language* < RFI, making it better than 2 of the other openers 

1 minute ago, Chapman. said:

do you stan welcome to chernobyl? the no1curr mixtape opener and *removed for abusive language* < RFI, making it better than 2 of the other openers 

Imagine being this homophobic brit5 reported

4 minutes ago, #VaccinesMakeKidsAutistic said:

Imagine being this homophobic brit5 reported

my snakes, we have found a welcome to hell stan in this holy space. we shall unite forces and tame this disgusting beast to afbanistan. hew's with me hiss hiss

Just now, Chapman. said:

my snakes, we have found a welcome to hell stan in this holy space. we shall unite forces and tame this disgusting beast to afbanistan. hew's with me hiss hiss

not you tagging most of the people that like this song too, lmao what kind of shoot in the foot

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.