Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Bad Girl

Trump at it again: tweets about Emmy Awards

The US president tweeted about the award show tonight. Trump tweeted; I was saddened to see how bad the ratings were on the Emmys last night - the worst ever. Smartest people of them all are the "deplorables” When he’s not provoking a country with a crazy dictator with nuclear weapons, he takes the time to write negative comments about shows like someone without anything to do with it’s life.

1 hour ago, Rosé said:

What would you be saying if Hillary did this though?

Rosé is a Trump supporter; confirmed. By the way, I don’t support Hillary Clinton.. but she wouldn’t do something like that, I can say that.

This thread is already in the garbage laughcry1 

Anyway, he's going to keep commenting on these things because he watches things. It's also not going to stop because Hollywood pretty much despises Trump and will continue to be outspoken about it. Cycle of destruction. 

12 hours ago, Nuclear Chicken said:

But this is not Hillary Clinton? this is Donald Trump... who is currently the president of the United States. what does this have to do with Hillary Clinton? aretha1

theyre saying if she said the same thing if she were pres xtina1 

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.