Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Rebel Bitch

Madonna Le Parisien interview: "I'm very proud of Rebel Heart (album)"

Your last album sold only 50,000 copies in France. Did that disappoint you?

- What disappointed me most of all was that someone had hacked and broadcast my songs on the Internet when they were not finished.

This had a huge effect on sales. But I'm very proud of this album ...

Q: Are you preparing the next one?

- I work, I meet musicians, I discuss my ideas with producers.I am at the very beginning of the process. cry1

How unprofessional of them wendy4

Shade or not LEMONADE sold 13,000 in France, GLORY sold 16,000 and Joanne 20,000. ny12

http://www.leparisien.fr/culture-loisirs/musique/madonna-je-n-oublierai-jamais-ma-nuit-a-republique-19-09-2017-7270443.php

Lol not you posting that irrelevant info as title when she fucking confirmed that she's working on new album in same answer fall2 

And RH actually went Gold in France, she's one of the rare foreign females who is still selling there so i don't understand why would they ask her that. 

1 hour ago, Angelus said:

Lol not you posting that irrelevant info as title when she fucking confirmed that she's working on new album in same answer fall2 

And RH actually went Gold in France, she's one of the rare foreign females who is still selling there so i don't understand why would they ask her that. 

Well we already have 2 threads with new album info before this thread. jj3

On 20/9/2017 at 5:52 PM, ZAYN MALIK said:

Shade or not LEMONADE sold 13,000 in France, GLORY sold 16,000 and Joanne 20,000. ny12

What shock1 Lemonade sold only 13,000 in France? Lower than Glory? shock1 

It's still annoying that people act like RH's numbers were anything other than SOLID considering the album leaked over and over again and the whole internet started hating her around that time.  #indestructiblebitch

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.