Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

RepuTAYtion

Katy's Tour Flopping, 50% Off on Groupon

On the one hand, I'm sorry for her. But honestly: she deserves this. Witness was THE biggest musical disappointment in my entire life - such an unsophisticated, meaningless trash record without any remarkable songs, that it was more or less destined to flop. Hopefully, this will be a lesson for her and she will deliver in her next era because she CAN do it. She was my #2 fave until Witness.

1 hour ago, TomTom2288 said:

On the one hand, I'm sorry for her. But honestly: she deserves this. Witness was THE biggest musical disappointment in my entire life - such an unsophisticated, meaningless trash record without any remarkable songs, that it was more or less destined to flop. Hopefully, this will be a lesson for her and she will deliver in her next era because she CAN do it. She was my #2 fave until Witness.

Yeah I actually bought her last two albums, and I was so excited for Witness until the roll out killed it and then the actual album is more then 50% trash 

2 hours ago, THEM said:

And it still looks better than Joancelled, period. 

+ She won't cancell or postpone. Seethe Monsturds! tehe1 If it's that cheap I might actually buy tickets so I can go with my new boyfriend. ny1 

How do you know she won't? Too early to tell. 

The discounted tickets has made me consider seeing her.. Idk though most of the Witness tracks suck 

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.