FOTP

Katy's Tour Flopping, 50% Off on Groupon

alexander    7,836

not sure why this is surprising, witness flopped so idk why they thought the tour would do that well. it was ambitious to do 2 dates for boston. whoever did that fucked up

Yet people still compare her tour to the Joanne World Tour and even say it’s better. Uhm, okay sweetie then why do people sell their tickets for so little money on the internet? tehe1

LaToya Jackson    18,474

And it still looks better than Joancelled, period. 

+ She won't cancell or postpone. Seethe Monsturds! tehe1 If it's that cheap I might actually buy tickets so I can go with my new boyfriend. ny1 

TomTom2288    1,263

On the one hand, I'm sorry for her. But honestly: she deserves this. Witness was THE biggest musical disappointment in my entire life - such an unsophisticated, meaningless trash record without any remarkable songs, that it was more or less destined to flop. Hopefully, this will be a lesson for her and she will deliver in her next era because she CAN do it. She was my #2 fave until Witness.

RepuTAYtion    2,589
1 hour ago, TomTom2288 said:

On the one hand, I'm sorry for her. But honestly: she deserves this. Witness was THE biggest musical disappointment in my entire life - such an unsophisticated, meaningless trash record without any remarkable songs, that it was more or less destined to flop. Hopefully, this will be a lesson for her and she will deliver in her next era because she CAN do it. She was my #2 fave until Witness.

Yeah I actually bought her last two albums, and I was so excited for Witness until the roll out killed it and then the actual album is more then 50% trash 

2 hours ago, THEM said:

And it still looks better than Joancelled, period. 

+ She won't cancell or postpone. Seethe Monsturds! tehe1 If it's that cheap I might actually buy tickets so I can go with my new boyfriend. ny1 

How do you know she won't? Too early to tell. 

The discounted tickets has made me consider seeing her.. Idk though most of the Witness tracks suck 

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.