Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

jdpm1991

Rihanna and beyonce's biggest hits were Britney Rejects

32 minutes ago, Simón. said:

It's obvious when you run out of argument the most logical thing to do is attack other peoples english katy1

I did that once in here in BG when Hector couldn't make a proper sentence jj4 ironically he said that because I stan Rih and Beyonce apparently my reading skills are tragic, well so it was basically a pot calling kettle black situation but this deluded Britney stan is going to tell you only one side of the story ofc jj4 dear Lord I never knew that Britney stans are THAT tragic and annoying jj4

2 minutes ago, Xavi said:

I said US only, Avril wasn't near to sold 10 million records there, so remove her from that list of legendary acts (her case in declining sales it's even worst than Britney's)

Could you please point to me where I'm claiming she did not "Downgraded" her sales?

You wanted an example so I gave you one. Also where's Britney on that list cause I don't see her?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_best-selling_albums_by_year_in_the_United_States#2000s

also according to that list none of Britney's album sold 10M copies in US (that's why I was talking about WW sales) however OIDIA is the one that is close

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Best-selling_albums_in_the_United_States_since_Nielsen_SoundScan_tracking_began#1991-2000_list.5B14.5D

25 minutes ago, Michael. said:

We were talking about singles and everything you said still doesn't change that Rihanna has several songs that outsold BOMT um1 

Yes and I'm saying it's stupid compare Britney single sales with Rihanna's since they Musical careers has began at diferent moments in the music industry history, when Music sales format is changing constantly  (SPS, itunes etc.) 

3 minutes ago, #VaccinesMakeKidsAutistic said:

You wanted an example so I gave you one. Also where's Britney on that list cause I don't see her?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_best-selling_albums_by_year_in_the_United_States#2000s

also according to that list none of Britney's album sold 10M copies in US (that's why I was talking about WW sales) however OIDIA is the one that is close

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Best-selling_albums_in_the_United_States_since_Nielsen_SoundScan_tracking_began#1991-2000_list.5B14.5D

Here 

1991-2003 list[11][edit]

1. Come On Over / Shania Twain ~ 14,896,911
  2. Jagged Little Pill / Alanis Morissette ~ 14,200,822
  3. Metallica / Metallica ~ 13,803,308
  4. Millennium / Backstreet Boys ~ 12,056,675
  5. The Bodyguard / Soundtrack (Whitney Houston) ~ 11,741,779
  6. Supernatural / Santana ~ 11,333,627
  7. Human Clay / Creed ~ 11,291,067
  8. No Strings Attached / NSYNC ~ 11,069,789
  9. Falling into You / Celine Dion ~ 10,614,005
  10. ...Baby One More Time / Britney Spears ~ 10,472,878
6 minutes ago, #VaccinesMakeKidsAutistic said:

I think you're the only one who's pressed cause I'm not the one bitching about it? jj4 I could give two shits about your first lament in Dear FOTPer but my CAE is unbothered. And yes english is my second language, I also speak swedish, russian and little bit of german. On the other hand: how many languages do you speak? You must be really brave if you want to talk about languages when your ignorant ass knows only one, but you tried it I guess lmao at least I had some fun while reading that shit

Haha are you acting like you know me? "When your ignorant ass only knows one." 😂😂😂

I speak quite a few languages actually considering I have family all over the world and I've traveled as well. 😂 Who cares though? Don't make fucking assumptions.  

I'm not trying to be "brave" and talk about languages. I don't care how many languages you can speak and I don't care about how good or bad your English may be. I just think it's funny how much of a hypocrite someone can actually be. 

4 minutes ago, #VaccinesMakeKidsAutistic said:

And I ask you again, where Did I say Britney is not declining in sales?

1 minute ago, Xavi said:

Here 

1991-2003 list[11][edit]

1. Come On Over / Shania Twain ~ 14,896,911
  2. Jagged Little Pill / Alanis Morissette ~ 14,200,822
  3. Metallica / Metallica ~ 13,803,308
  4. Millennium / Backstreet Boys ~ 12,056,675
  5. The Bodyguard / Soundtrack (Whitney Houston) ~ 11,741,779
  6. Supernatural / Santana ~ 11,333,627
  7. Human Clay / Creed ~ 11,291,067
  8. No Strings Attached / NSYNC ~ 11,069,789
  9. Falling into You / Celine Dion ~ 10,614,005
  10. ...Baby One More Time / Britney Spears ~ 10,472,878

ok I was watching on the other list

1991-2000 list[14]

1. Jagged Little Pill / Alanis Morissette ~ 13,729,828
  2. Come On Over / Shania Twain ~ 13,652,045
  3. Metallica / Metallica ~ 12,441,854
  4. Millennium / Backstreet Boys ~ 11,705,375
  5. The Bodyguard / Soundtrack (Whitney Houston) ~ 11,655,923
  6. Supernatural / Santana ~ 10,590,413
  7. Falling into You / Celine Dion ~ 10,357,969
  8. ...Baby One More Time / Britney Spears ~ 9,981,434
  9. No Strings Attached / NSYNC ~ 9,936,104
  10. Titanic / Soundtrack (Celine Dion) ~ 9,897,900

moo1

10 minutes ago, #VaccinesMakeKidsAutistic said:

I did that once in here in BG when Hector couldn't make a proper sentence jj4 ironically he said that because I stan Rih and Beyonce apparently my reading skills are tragic, well so it was basically a pot calling kettle black situation but this deluded Britney stan is going to tell you only one side of the story ofc jj4 

36 minutes ago, Simón. said:

I didn't say I agreed what he said. And just because he is doing that, you should too? 

1 minute ago, #VaccinesMakeKidsAutistic said:

ok I was watching on the other list

1991-2000 list[14]

1. Jagged Little Pill / Alanis Morissette ~ 13,729,828
  2. Come On Over / Shania Twain ~ 13,652,045
  3. Metallica / Metallica ~ 12,441,854
  4. Millennium / Backstreet Boys ~ 11,705,375
  5. The Bodyguard / Soundtrack (Whitney Houston) ~ 11,655,923
  6. Supernatural / Santana ~ 10,590,413
  7. Falling into You / Celine Dion ~ 10,357,969
  8. ...Baby One More Time / Britney Spears ~ 9,981,434
  9. No Strings Attached / NSYNC ~ 9,936,104
  10. Titanic / Soundtrack (Celine Dion) ~ 9,897,900

moo1

hahaha It happens

2 minutes ago, Jae said:

Haha are you acting like you know me? "When your ignorant ass only knows one." 😂😂😂

I speak quite a few languages actually considering I have family all over the world and I've traveled as well. 😂 Who cares though? Don't make fucking assumptions.  

I'm not trying to be "brave" and talk about languages. I don't care how many languages you can speak and I don't care about how good or bad your English may be. I just think it's funny how much of a hypocrite someone can actually be. 

mhm sure jan lmfao1 the biggest hypocrite is you - coming for someone's knowledge when you don't know shit, so why I can't act the same towards you? Britney stans are so short-sighted I fucking CANNOT

Just now, Frozen said:

Reciepts ?

Madonna's collaborators have confirmed she writes her stuff. She worked with people who barely speak English and has written songs with them.

There are even handwritten pieces by her being auctioned.

Do you have receipts that prove Madonna pays for her writing credits?

What about Mariah?

19 minutes ago, Simón. said:

I agree bringing other people's English into arguments is stupid. No matter who is doing it. 

it is quite ironic it is always people who are not even native speakers of english who's doing it to others. Some of them are, as far as i know, hispanics and what not (english is not their native language!), no need for this shit at all, we're in a pop forum ffs, no need to act like you are the english police, most of members in here could not give two rat shits about english.

kiss and make up now creep1 @Jae @#VaccinesMakeKidsAutistic @Hector

RNyHMf1.gif

4 minutes ago, Xavi said:

And I ask you again, where Did I say Britney is not declining in sales?

nowhere, it's just the fact a lot of her stans suddenly can't see and that's why they are only coming up with sales from when pyramids were built

1 minute ago, #VaccinesMakeKidsAutistic said:

mhm sure jan lmfao1 the biggest hypocrite is you - coming for someone's knowledge when you don't know shit, so why I can't act the same towards you? Britney stans are so short-sighted I fucking CANNOT

How am I a hypocrite? What don't I know exactly? Why are you still bringing Britney up when we haven't discussed the faves at all? So many questions nat1 

1 minute ago, Beaux said:

it is quite ironic it is always people who are not even native speakers of english who's doing it to others. Some of them are, as far as i know, hispanics and what not (english is not their native language!), no need for this shit at all, we're in a pop forum ffs, no need to act like you are the english police, most of members in here could not give two rat shits about english.

RNyHMf1.gif

No one was calling a news presenter so you can leave this thread with your neutral, informative tone

1 minute ago, Beaux said:

RNyHMf1.gif

I'm Latino but I'm a native English speaker lol. I was taught Spanish a little later. 

6 minutes ago, Jae said:

How am I a hypocrite? What don't I know exactly? Why are you still bringing Britney up when we haven't discussed the faves at all? So many questions nat1 

Lmao I can actually ask you the same questions but ok. I'm bringing up Britney - her stans are famous here because of their misery affliction and you're one of them

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.