Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

jdpm1991

Rihanna and beyonce's biggest hits were Britney Rejects

4 minutes ago, #VaccinesMakeKidsAutistic said:

Ok I understand now that @Jae is some sort of Judge Judy here and can say who's a hypocrite and who's not even though he doesn't know shit sorry1 ridiculous and no one asked, but whatever

Coming from the guy who judges others on their English over an argument, thinks he knows me & the languages I speak, says I have a "misery affliction" nat1 haha 

1 minute ago, Jae said:

I'm Latino but I'm a native English speaker lol. I was taught Spanish a little later. 

Ok, but still, no need to do that. 

RNyHMf1.gif

3 minutes ago, #VaccinesMakeKidsAutistic said:

No one was calling a news presenter so you can leave this thread with your neutral, informative tone

Bitch don't get it twisted ny6 , just because i'm not interested in this tired, delayed and through topic doesn't mean i don't have a say, i just think it is a tired topic in general, anyone can see both bitches were given someone else's rejects and turned them into hits, so it is kind of "splitting hairs" type of argument. they are pretty equal in this department. Rihanna is the better hit making machine if i'm going to be honest, she has more #1 hits than Britney so there's that, facts only. 

RNyHMf1.gif

So what are we discussing again? 

9 minutes ago, #VaccinesMakeKidsAutistic said:

Ok I understand now that @Jae is some sort of Judge Judy here and can say who's a hypocrite and who's not even though he doesn't know shit sorry1 ridiculous and no one asked, but whatever

What don't I know though?? What did I claim to know that I don't?? wat3wat3 I'm legitamately curious as to what you mean fr 

1 minute ago, Jae said:

Coming from the guy who judges others on their English over an argument, thinks he knows me & the languages I speak, says I have a "misery affliction" nat1 haha 

Yeah I literally said that once when I couldn't understand a shit from his sentence when he was coming for my reading skills; this made it a "pot calling kettle black" situation like I said before. Your coming at me right now is VERY justified indeed jj4 jj4 jj4 just get a life dude

actually it supposed to be misery from affliction I'm on the phone right now and I don't know why sometimes it deletes some parts of my sentences jj4 but mkay

Just now, Jae said:

What don't I know though?? What did I claim to know that I don't?? wat3wat3 I'm legitamately curious as to what you mean fr 

you're calling me a hypocrite because I said that someone's english is bad when I couldn't understand a fucking sentence he said when this person literally said few posts earlier that I can't read so how it makes me a hypocrite? if you're pressed about such little things you must be unbearable jj4 jj4 jj4

Just now, #VaccinesMakeKidsAutistic said:

Yeah I literally said that once when I couldn't understand a shit from his sentence when he was coming for my reading skills; this made it a "pot calling kettle black" situation like I said before. Your coming at me right now is VERY justified indeed jj4 jj4 jj4 just get a life dude

actually it supposed to be misery from affliction I'm on the phone right now and I don't know why sometimes it deletes some parts of my sentences jj4 but mkay

Well then that's fucked up from him too jj4 

I didn't read most of that anyway so jj4 my b 

i hadn't even mentioned you at all lol idk why you called me an idiot in the first place and then this petty shit started. It's okay 

9 minutes ago, Beaux said:

Bitch don't get it twisted ny6 , just because i'm not interested in this tired, delayed and through topic doesn't mean i don't have a say, i just think it is a tired topic in general, anyone can see both bitches were given someone else's rejects and turned them into hits, so it is kind of "splitting hairs" type of argument. they are pretty equal in this department. Rihanna is the better hit making machine if i'm going to be honest, she has more #1 hits than Britney so there's that, facts only. 

RNyHMf1.gif

no one asked, I don't have to like anyone or stay on the good terms with someone because you say so; you can gladly fuck off

1 minute ago, Jae said:

Well then that's fucked up from him too jj4 

I didn't read most of that anyway so jj4 my b 

i hadn't even mentioned you at all lol idk why you called me an idiot in the first place and then this petty shit started. It's okay 

jj4

sweet jesus I love fotp tbh

Just now, #VaccinesMakeKidsAutistic said:

no one asked, I don't have to like anyone or stay on the good terms with someone because you say so; you can gladly fuck off

Fair enough.

Get back to what you were doing then.

Sorry for "disturbance".

RNyHMf1.gif

3 minutes ago, #VaccinesMakeKidsAutistic said:

you're calling me a hypocrite because I said that someone's english is bad when I couldn't understand a fucking sentence he said when this person literally said few posts earlier that I can't read so how it makes me a hypocrite? if you're pressed about such little things you must be unbearable jj4 jj4 jj4

Ok let's not act like you're such a saint tbh cuz it didn't go down exactly like that lol jj4 

but tea you're right idk why I am letting this get to me jj4 i guess my subconscious is trying to prolong studying. It's so petty omg I'm actually embarrassed that I'm still here. I'm gonna go jj4 

1 hour ago, Xavi said:

Yes and I'm saying it's stupid compare Britney single sales with Rihanna's since they Musical careers has began at diferent moments in the music industry history, when Music sales format is changing constantly  (SPS, itunes etc.) 

What i said is still FACTUAL, swish swish um1 

18 hours ago, Teenage Wet Dream said:

Technically We Found Love is Rih's biggest hit and that was a Rita Ora/Leona Lewis reject jj2 

Imagine how much she would have unbopped that bop rip4 Thank God Rihanna rihscued it. 

4 hours ago, #VaccinesMakeKidsAutistic said:

No one was calling a news presenter so you can leave this thread with your neutral, informative tone

4 hours ago, Beaux said:

Ok, but still, no need to do that. 

RNyHMf1.gif

RNyHMf1.gif

4 hours ago, #VaccinesMakeKidsAutistic said:

4 hours ago, Beaux said:

Fair enough.

Get back to what you were doing then.

Sorry for "disturbance".

RNyHMf1.gif

EverlastingScrawnyHind-size_restricted.g

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.