Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

secret

I miss 2000s-2013

5 hours ago, Swish said:

Music was so much better wendy4

i miss the positivity 

I miss songs like Telephone , Call me maybe , Gangnam style , till the world ends , just dance , tik tok & hung up 

I can't stand music now 

all of them are either depressing songs , depressing songs about sex , depressing songs about politicians/politicians etc 

ari1

These are all either awful or dated, let them rest rip1 

I miss the era before 2015. When women didnt have to fight as hard to hit number one and pop songs were actually the biggest songs-not hip-hop or rap trash that streaming favors(no offense to the hip hop community) and songs by Spanish artists which the public cant seem to let go of(not being racist, just saying wendy4)

1 hour ago, *MOONFLOWER* said:

I miss the era before 2015. When women didnt have to fight as hard to hit number one and pop songs were actually the biggest songs-not hip-hop or rap trash that streaming favors(no offense to the hip hop community) and songs by Spanish artists which the public cant seem to let go of(not being racist, just saying wendy4)

but i dont see any lies anywhere sia3 

2 hours ago, *MOONFLOWER* said:

This basically clap3

14 hours ago, vu said:

We won't ever get songs like these ever again brit2

brit2 I miss all the main pop bitches 

i don't want cardi B or Shawn Mendez 

i would rather have nicki Minaj and beiber

i don't want fifth harmony 

I want 1 direction fall2

On 9/21/2017 at 4:37 PM, Vice said:

Shawn Mendez coming for that #1 generic depressing hit about trump and racism produced by the chainsmokers and featuring quavo , DJ khaled and some random Spanish guy 

Screamingjj2

For me 2003(ish) to 2007/8 really was "That" period. Music now, even from the "main" pop girls feels a lacking in comparison. 

I've put some of my favourite BOPs from that period in the spoiler. moo6

Spoiler

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.