Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

TomTom

Macklemore | Good Old Days (feat. Kesha) | September 19th, 2017

3 minutes ago, Okan said:

Oh wow oh wow yas2 I would be mad if this (or any song) outpeaked Praying but Kesha deserves success yas2 

People on ATRL say it's rising because Nicki Minaj promoted it on Instagram, but I can't find anything...

Won't happen probably because Praying has more YT views and streams on Spotify, but nevertheless cry0

Just now, TomTom2288 said:

People on ATRL say it's rising because Nicki Minaj promoted it on Instagram, but I can't find anything...

Won't happen probably because Praying has more YT views and streams on Spotify, but nevertheless cry0

Nicki Minaj posted a screenshot of iTunes top 10 hip hop songs and them being almost all white people and she removed the post after controversy dead7 

1 minute ago, Okan said:

Nicki Minaj posted a screenshot of iTunes top 10 hip hop songs and them being almost all white people and she removed the post after controversy dead7 

Oh wait, I saw that a few hours ago

OMG, I love this lmfao1lmfao1lmfao1

5 minutes ago, Okan said:

Ikr lmfao1 I swear I saw a post like "Good Old Days ❤️💕💕" on the comments when it was online

Taste tehe1

The fact that this was promoted unintentionally is so fun lmfao1

She complained about too many white rappers in the Top 10 and made it even worse now lmfao1

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.