Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

TomTom

Macklemore | Good Old Days (feat. Kesha) | September 19th, 2017

1 hour ago, TomTom2288 said:

@Dan Biggest audience gain on HAC today. Still increasing every day after 184 days on the format. An immortal song. Praying was put back on power rotation yesterday on Z100 too.

OMFG. YES BITCH, GET ITTTTT yas2yas2yas2 

@Dan Good Old Days is UNSTOPPABLE on Hot AC! It reached the Top 10 on Sunday and now it looks like it could reach a new peak at #9 soon. It has the biggest audience gain on Hot AC now for a third time within one week. It also had the third most added spins today, only behind Never Be The Same and No Tears Left To Cry. It's not slowing down!

1 minute ago, TomTom2288 said:

@Dan Good Old Days is UNSTOPPABLE on Hot AC! It reached the Top 10 on Sunday and now it looks like it could reach a new peak at #9 soon. It has the biggest audience gain on Hot AC now for a third time now within one week. It also had the third most added spins today, only behind Never Be The Same and No Tears Left To Cry. It's not slowing down!

OMG

Yes bitch yas2 

I wonder if her tour this summer is going to be all like midlde-aged women now ny6 

My co-worker said she got tickets to go and she's late 30s :D

Just now, Dan said:

OMG

Yes bitch yas2 

I wonder if her tour this summer is going to be all like midlde-aged women now ny6 

My co-worker said she got tickets to go and she's late 30s :D

These kind of people will definitely remain a significant part of her audience from now on, that's for sure. She never had a Top 10 song on Hot AC and with this era, she suddenly got two. Her image change probably elevated her Hot AC appeal and both Praying and Good Old Days are very HAC-friendly songs.

6 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

These kind of people will definitely remain a significant part of her audience from now on, that's for sure. She never had a Top 10 song on Hot AC and with this era, she suddenly got two. Her image change probably elevated her Hot AC appeal and both Praying and Good Old Days are very HAC-friendly songs.

That's so great cry7 

I'm hoping for a Hot 100 bop though next era bey6  

Timber 2.0 come through yas2 

3 minutes ago, Dan said:

That's so great cry7 

I'm hoping for a Hot 100 bop though next era bey6  

Timber 2.0 come through yas2 

Who would have thought that Kesha would turn from a pop guilty pleasure for teenagers into a Hot AC force stanned by soccer moms rip4

1 minute ago, TomTom2288 said:

Who would have thought that Kesha would turn from a pop guilty pleasure for teenagers into a Hot AC force stanned by soccer moms rip4

We love a good soccer mom cry7 

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.