Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

TomTom

Macklemore | Good Old Days (feat. Kesha) | September 19th, 2017

1 minute ago, TomTom2288 said:

Well, everything pre-C'Mon was successful...

My First Kiss also was Top 10 (peaked at #9)

Yeah... but the quality of My First Kiss compared to C'Mon... cry4 

I can't believe C'Mon was the song to end her streak, it's one of her best singles cry7 

1 minute ago, Dan said:

Yeah... but the quality of My First Kiss compared to C'Mon... cry4 

I can't believe C'Mon was the song to end her streak, it's one of her best singles cry7 

My First Kiss is still a BOP though clap1

Sandy Hook killed her momentum and people were tired of her party image. Certainly wouldn't have happened with Last Goodbye, Thinking Of You or Supernatural as singles.

Just now, TomTom2288 said:

Certainly wouldn't have happened with Last Goodbye, Thinking Of You or Supernatural as singles.

Eh, I think Thinking Of You and Supernatural would've flopped as singles. Last Goodbye would probably do well

I can't believe that Good Old Days has more streams on Spotify and more longevity on radio than End Game rip4

Imagine telling someone one year ago that a collaboration between Kesha and Macklemore would be more successful than a collab between Ed Sheeran and Taylor Swift lmfao2

1 hour ago, TomTom2288 said:

I can't believe that Good Old Days has more streams on Spotify and more longevity on radio than End Game rip4

Imagine telling someone one year ago that a collaboration between Kesha and Macklemore would be more successful than a collab between Ed Sheeran and Taylor Swift lmfao2

yas2yas2yas2 I would've been surprised too dead4 

16 minutes ago, Dan said:

yas2yas2yas2 I would've been surprised too dead4 

End Game has just 70 million streams on Spotify, GOD has 113. I was shocked tbh.

GOD is doing better on Spotify, iTunes and radio, the only thing where End Game is better are YT views, which is understandable.

6 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

End Game has just 70 million streams on Spotify, GOD has 113. I was shocked tbh.

GOD is doing better on Spotify, iTunes and radio, the only thing where End Game is better are YT views, which is understandable.

Yeah,, well neither Macklemore nor Kesha have YouTube power dead4  Only Macklemore videos I know are Thrift Shop and Glorious.

13 minutes ago, Dan said:

I just liked this tweet! cry7 

I LOVE IT , NOW GO #1 :D

Updated the Kesha stats thread legend1

One week until GOD charts as long as TIO, WRWWR and BBB and two weeks until it charts as long as Praying!

1 minute ago, TomTom2288 said:

Updated the Kesha stats thread legend1

One week until GOD charts as long as TIO, WRWWR and BBB and two weeks until it charts as long as Praying!

Christ cry7 That's amazing. :D

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.