Jump to content

Macklemore | Good Old Days (feat. Kesha) | September 19th, 2017

Recommended Posts

TomTom2288    5,902
Quote

Macklemore’s “Good Old Days (featuring Kesha)” endures a big decline at pop radio this week, but it climbs to a new high on the Mediabase hot adult contemporary chart.

Played 2,164 times during the March 11-17 tracking period, “Good Old Days” earns #15 on this week’s listing.

It was #16 last week.

https://headlineplanet.com/home/2018/03/18/macklemore-meghan-trainor-top-20/

 

New peak at #15 on HAC! cry0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TomTom2288    5,902

GOD got knocked off the Hot 100 after 20 weeks due to the recurrent rule 

28alt1wdwu7pwtk2g.gif 

OT: Still climbing on HAC! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TomTom2288    5,902

Good Old Days reached a new peak at #13 on HAC and will probably reach #12 tomorrow. It had the second biggest audience gain on the format today!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TomTom2288    5,902

@Dan Biggest audience gain on HAC today. Still increasing every day after 184 days on the format. An immortal song. Praying was put back on power rotation yesterday on Z100 too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dan    11,332
1 hour ago, TomTom2288 said:

@Dan Biggest audience gain on HAC today. Still increasing every day after 184 days on the format. An immortal song. Praying was put back on power rotation yesterday on Z100 too.

OMFG. YES BITCH, GET ITTTTT yas2yas2yas2 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TomTom2288    5,902

@Dan Good Old Days is UNSTOPPABLE on Hot AC! It reached the Top 10 on Sunday and now it looks like it could reach a new peak at #9 soon. It has the biggest audience gain on Hot AC now for a third time within one week. It also had the third most added spins today, only behind Never Be The Same and No Tears Left To Cry. It's not slowing down!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dan    11,332
1 minute ago, TomTom2288 said:

@Dan Good Old Days is UNSTOPPABLE on Hot AC! It reached the Top 10 on Sunday and now it looks like it could reach a new peak at #9 soon. It has the biggest audience gain on Hot AC now for a third time now within one week. It also had the third most added spins today, only behind Never Be The Same and No Tears Left To Cry. It's not slowing down!

OMG

Yes bitch yas2 

I wonder if her tour this summer is going to be all like midlde-aged women now ny6 

My co-worker said she got tickets to go and she's late 30s :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TomTom2288    5,902
Just now, Dan said:

OMG

Yes bitch yas2 

I wonder if her tour this summer is going to be all like midlde-aged women now ny6 

My co-worker said she got tickets to go and she's late 30s :D

These kind of people will definitely remain a significant part of her audience from now on, that's for sure. She never had a Top 10 song on Hot AC and with this era, she suddenly got two. Her image change probably elevated her Hot AC appeal and both Praying and Good Old Days are very HAC-friendly songs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dan    11,332
6 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

These kind of people will definitely remain a significant part of her audience from now on, that's for sure. She never had a Top 10 song on Hot AC and with this era, she suddenly got two. Her image change probably elevated her Hot AC appeal and both Praying and Good Old Days are very HAC-friendly songs.

That's so great cry7 

I'm hoping for a Hot 100 bop though next era bey6  

Timber 2.0 come through yas2 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TomTom2288    5,902
3 minutes ago, Dan said:

That's so great cry7 

I'm hoping for a Hot 100 bop though next era bey6  

Timber 2.0 come through yas2 

Who would have thought that Kesha would turn from a pop guilty pleasure for teenagers into a Hot AC force stanned by soccer moms rip4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dan    11,332
1 minute ago, TomTom2288 said:

Who would have thought that Kesha would turn from a pop guilty pleasure for teenagers into a Hot AC force stanned by soccer moms rip4

We love a good soccer mom cry7 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TomTom2288    5,902
5 hours ago, Sodomite said:

It's still shit. It grew on me, then rotted off and died.

jj4jj4jj4jj4jj4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×