Macklemore | Good Old Days (feat. Kesha) | September 19th, 2017

TomTom    7,797
Just now, Chris Morlock said:

and all the promo oprah2 

They obviously wanted to promote it heavily in order to boost his album sales, which worked bc GEMINI rose from #2 to #1 after the iHeart Performance. Nevertheless, the song's success should be acknowledged and it should be released as an official single.

TomTom    7,797

He is aware of the success - let's just hope this will convince his label to release it on radio

Chris Morlock    42,699
2 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

He is aware of the success - let's just hope this will convince his label to release it on radio

cry7 

TomTom    7,797
3 minutes ago, Galaxy said:

Are yall fucking dumb? this IS a single lmfao2

No, it's officially a promo single without radio release.

Galaxy    2,329
1 minute ago, TomTom2288 said:

No, it's officially a promo single without radio release.

Um.... source? rip4

TomTom    7,797
Just now, Galaxy said:

Um.... source? rip4

Wikipedia said it is a promo single after it was released. I did not believe it because it does not make much sense that a single with such commercial potential will not be sent to radio. But after one week now, there is still no radio release announced and I'm checking new releases everyday. Usually, radio releases are announced when the song is released. This has still not happened.

Galaxy    2,329
11 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

Wikipedia said it is a promo single after it was released. I did not believe it because it does not make much sense that a single with such commercial potential will not be sent to radio. But after one week now, there is still no radio release announced and I'm checking new releases everyday. Usually, radio releases are announced when the song is released. This has still not happened.

What the FUCK rip4 Is this a joke? this is #1 in 3 countries and they're not even sending it to radio? rip4  I'm about to throw

TomTom    7,797
5 minutes ago, Galaxy said:

What the FUCK rip4 Is this a joke? this is #1 in 3 countries and they're not even sending it to radio? rip4 

They did not originally intend to do it, apparently. However, if the song continues to be as successful as it is now, there's still hope. Ed Sheeran's team recently decided to make Perfect an official single and release it to radio due to it's success, for example.

Dan    13,387
35 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

They did not originally intend to do it, apparently. However, if the song continues to be as successful as it is now, there's still hope. Ed Sheeran's team recently decided to make Perfect an official single and release it to radio due to it's success, for example.

Well Glorious continues to fall, so I'm assuming they're going to push a new single soon

TomTom    7,797
4 minutes ago, Dan said:

Well Glorious continues to fall, so I'm assuming they're going to push a new single soon

Hopefully!

Dan    13,387
31 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

It's dying on US iTunes cry5

cry8 

Dan    13,387

#PullGloriousOffTheRadioAndPlayGoodOldDaysFeatKesha