Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

TomTom

Macklemore | Good Old Days (feat. Kesha) | September 19th, 2017

3 hours ago, TomTom2288 said:
37 =
MACKLEMORE
Good Old Days f/Kesha
1414 +133 881 +91 9.804 +0.760 10 111 37 1414 881 9.804

Still have yet to hear it on the radio cry4 

35 minutes ago, Dan said:

Thank you thank you katy3

Do you ever hear Praying on the radio?

I stopped listening to radio years ago, so I don‘t know ny6

But since Praying did not chart in Germany and Kesha has such problems here (Warrior was #81 and Rainbow #33), I doubt it would be played...

Just now, TomTom2288 said:

I stopped listening to radio years ago, so I don‘t know ny6

But since Praying did not chart in Germany and Kesha has such problems here (Warrior was #81 and Rainbow #33), I doubt it would be played...

RIP cry3 

She needs to start paying attention to Europe ny3 

Just now, Dan said:

RIP cry3 

She needs to start paying attention to Europe ny3 

Unfortunately, Kesha‘s career would have been dead without the US and maybe Canada and Australia. She never really made it in Europe. Very sad. Sure, Tik Tok and Timber smashed everywhere and Die Young is certified Gold in Germany, although peaking at #20 (similar to Praying in the US, haha ny6). But apart from that... cry5

I mean, there is a reason there have only been US dates announced for the Rainbow Tour so far.

But I agree, she needs to care more about Europe.

7 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

Unfortunately, Kesha‘s career would have been dead without the US and maybe Canada and Australia. She never really made it in Europe. Very sad. Sure, Tik Tok and Timber smashed everywhere and Die Young is certified Gold in Germany, although peaking at #20 (similar to Praying in the US, haha ny6). But apart from that... cry5

I mean, there is a reason there have only been US dates announced for the Rainbow Tour so far.

But I agree, she needs to care more about Europe.

Do you think she is going to announce any Europe Rainbow tour dates? I mean, the tour is essentially over in 2 weeks jj4 

She cancelled her concert in Istanbul in 2013 (maybe due to low ticket sales fall1 even I couldn't go bc I was too young to travel 4 hours & school) and she'll never come again so  brit2 Praying is also nonevent here but it's expected since non-English world only stans for bops if it's English jj1

TiK ToK, Timber and Blow are her only hits here and maybe YLIMD/TIO a bit.

3 minutes ago, Okan said:

She cancelled her concert in Istanbul in 2013 (maybe due to low ticket sales fall1 even I couldn't go bc I was too young to travel 4 hours & school) and she'll never come again so  brit2 Praying is also nonevent here but it's expected since non-English world only stans for bops if it's English jj1

TiK ToK, Timber and Blow are her only hits here and maybe YLIMD/TIO a bit.

Maybe Boots will become a hit there jj2 

1 minute ago, Dan said:

Do you think she is going to announce any Europe Rainbow tour dates? I mean, the tour is essentially over in 2 weeks jj4 

@crazykeshafans hinted at international dates being announced soon, but I don‘t know. She might announce five or six shows maybe, probably in the UK or the Netherlands (she‘s big there). I just want to see her at least once in my life cry5

3 minutes ago, Okan said:

Same here, but it‘s nothing new. She always had problems out of the Anglosphere. At least she‘s slaying a bit there clap3

2 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

@crazykeshafans hinted at international dates being announced soon, but I don‘t know. She might announce five or six shows maybe, probably in the UK or the Netherlands (she‘s big there). I just want to see her at least once in my life cry5

You will! I'm sure of it!!! bey3  And when you do, it will be INCREDIBLE

Just now, TomTom2288 said:

I know cry7

I'm going to start saving for her next tour, since I wasn't able to go to this one demi1 

1 minute ago, TomTom2288 said:

Same here, but it‘s nothing new. She always had problems out of the Anglosphere. At least she‘s slaying a bit there clap3

Queen of Australia clap3 

3 minutes ago, Dan said:

Maybe Boots will become a hit there jj2 

Maybe Woman if people haven't forgot about her since it has the most interesting instrumental of the album

FreeKesha was big on Turkish twitter so that's the only thing in the recent memory that I like about Kesha here jj2 

Just now, Okan said:

Maybe Woman if people haven't forgot about her since it has the most interesting instrumental of the album

It'd be a hit everywhere demi1 

She just needs a radio version jj4 

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.