Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Muse

Christina being considered for Super Bowl Halftime 2018!!!

Earlier this month it was reported that Britney Spears was "in talks" to perform - but the rumours were quickly denied.

"I can tell you it's not Britney," said Justin Toman, head of sports marketing for the Super Bowl main sponsor PepsiCo.

Kanye West, Pink, Christina Aguilera, Justin Timberlake, Justin Bieber and Rihanna are among the other names apparently being considered for next year's half-time show.

Source:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/41344116/nfl-responds-to-rumours-of-jay-z-super-bowl-half-time-show

can you freaking imagine?!

5 minutes ago, Kirjava said:

Would be super cool so probably not gonna happen. nicki4

@Muse could you pls quote the text of the article, so we can see the info in the thread without having to click on the link. jj2

Earlier this month it was reported that Britney Spears was "in talks" to perform - but the rumours were quickly denied.

"I can tell you it's not Britney," said Justin Toman, head of sports marketing for the Super Bowl main sponsor PepsiCo.

Kanye West, Pink, Christina Aguilera, Justin Timberlake, Justin Bieber and Rihanna are among the other names apparently being considered for next year's half-time show.

57 minutes ago, Kirjava said:

Would be super cool so probably not gonna happen. nicki4

@Muse could you pls quote the text of the article, so we can see the info in the thread without having to click on the link. jj2

Happy now, you lazy betch? 💋

52 minutes ago, RoleModel said:

First the Video Vanguard Award and now the Super Bowl, watch P!nk snatch this gig as well 

Vanguard Award was also a rumor and we don’t know if that was ever true.

4 minutes ago, alexander said:

pink would be great but i feel like it would be super predictable. rihanna needs to do it

I’d be here for that if it was a performance of her earlier stuff.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.