Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

AGNTEA

Can we all take a moment and ...

19 minutes ago, AGNTEA said:

yes, one problem with the album as a whole was its' length. And though Katy had a clear vision in hear mind (opening with Witness - having this ride of emotions - finally finding someone who is her Witness with Into Me You See), it seemed a liiiittle bit messy and the songlist felt like..just mixed together without sense at some points. 

@Dan yeeees, WITNESS her best tour jj2 (she does perform Thinking Of You)

@QUINN OMG GIVE THE QUEEN THE COINS!!!  SO SHE CAN FLIP THEM EVEN MORE A LooOOoOOOot *nonononooooo, i struggggle*

I have standing pitch ticket for one show, but will search for drop zone ticket somehow for the Berlin concert.

chained put so many people off as it made people think it was a political album. I LOVE HER for releasing that though. it was necessary and it was a fucking bop. this is the first katy album i haven't used the ballads at all rip3 

i honestly think witness, deja vuand power are some of her greatest works yet though. deja vu has some iffy lyrics but the song slays so much

4 minutes ago, AGNTEA said:

thanks! I bet she will change some things til next year, especially Cologne (where I will attend) will be the first european date. I AM SO READY

Yeah there are always changes made along the way! I'll bet she incorporates other songs in, too. 

Just now, alexander said:

omg and tsunami. how could I FORGET

i'm listening to the album again now

convert me KWEEN

i made a 10 track on spotify out of it, maybe you should try out Witness in this order jj2

14 minutes ago, AGNTEA said:

i made a 10 track on spotify out of it, maybe you should try out Witness in this order jj2

this was perf until mind maze. act my age or dance with the devil should be there jj2 those are all my faves p much. swish swish low key slays too

14 minutes ago, alexander said:

this was perf until mind maze. act my age or dance with the devil should be there jj2 those are all my faves p much. swish swish low key slays too

Thanks! I understand why some don't like Mind Maze, but it has to be on the album jj2 it's the essence of everything about to crumbling down and her being caught in this ride jj2 totally agree on Dance With The Devil, it is legendary. Could also be the closing track because it could be interpreted similar as Mind Maze.  And Act My Age should be a bonus track on standard edition, Teenage Dream throwback says hello. Whilst the Witness ballads should be deluxe tracks jj2

5 minutes ago, AGNTEA said:

Thanks! I understand why some don't like Mind Maze, but it has to be on the album jj2 it's the essence of everything about to crumbling down and her being caught in this ride jj2 totally agree on Dance With The Devil, it is legendary. Could also be the closing track because it could be interpreted similar as Mind Maze.  And Act My Age should be a bonus track on standard edition, Teenage Dream throwback says hello. Whilst the Witness ballads should be deluxe tracks jj2

Act My Age is so TD, I agree, but I LOVE IT.

Also, I'm so sad Bon Appeslay flopped. I still get life from it tbh, imagine if it was the Ariana collab as rumoured moo1 

Just now, alexander said:

Act My Age is so TD, I agree, but I LOVE IT.

Also, I'm so sad Bon Appeslay flopped. I still get life from it tbh, imagine if it was the Ariana collab as rumoured moo1 

Yeees, she should make it a single tbh! And Bon Appetit really is a hit underneath it all. Ughh I LOVE Ari so much! Or Lady Gaga. Oh my god Bon Appetit ft. Lady Gaga antm1

On 9/21/2017 at 4:23 PM, QUINN said:

I've also been hearing that the drop zone may not actually be the best place to stand for the whole show, as she only does 1.5 songs on that stage and most of the show is on main stage and catwalk. I have DZ for one show, floor for one show, and main level side of stage for one show, so I'll get the full experience and let you know  kii1 

a true 360 liberation concert viewing reverse warholian experience

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.