Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Madonna

Ever wondered why Little Monsturds are considered the most embarrassing fanbase ever?

I actually used to be on littlemonsters.com, it was more like a gay dating app/website for pre-teen homos without the actual dating part jj2

I had my first remotely romantic chat on littlemonsters.com so I'll spare that cult website from inferno. jj2

15 minutes ago, CalixSpurius said:

The way they attack Gaga in that pop princesses section is just unbelievable ny6

Members seem like serious psychotic cases, how can one be so negatively obsessed with someone they actually don't even know in person ? wendy4

NO lies but you are a gaga stan so I can see why you would have trouble understanding that. eve1

2 minutes ago, ICEQueen said:

NO lies but you are a gaga stan so I can see why you would have trouble understanding that. eve1

I am not a Gaga stan.

You have trouble if you can empathize with such obsessive behaviour towards someone who doesn't touch their lives in the slightest. 

42 minutes ago, Venus XCX said:

Sis, the girl in your set's career was based upon being the biggest attention whore of the music industry lmfao1 

Perhaps, I mean all pop stars are attention whores to some degree but M never used victemhood and made up illnesses for attention or sympathy. Gaga is a weak and manipulative disgusting human for what i can tell.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.