Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

TomTom

Kesha's performance on Ellen

Gotta say my least performance of her's of Praying ew2 She could barely catch her breath near the end and her voice didn't sound as powerful as previous performances. jj4

Also not a fan of her dress, kind of looks like she got back from a wedding at a farm. I'm not gonna start ranting about her top lip, she got it done just before Ellen eugh. mad9
Wish she looked like in the Good Old Days video for this performance. 

I'm glad it will give her some promo though.

4 minutes ago, Kivo said:

Gotta say my least performance of her's of Praying ew2 She could barely catch her breath near the end and her voice didn't sound as powerful as previous performances. jj4

Also not a fan of her dress, kind of looks like she got back from a wedding at a farm. I'm not gonna start ranting about her top lip, she got it done just before Ellen eugh. mad9
Wish she looked like in the Good Old Days video for this performance. 

I'm glad it will give her some promo though.

I also think it was the worst of her four performances so far. Not bad, but a little underwhelming. Good Morning America was flawless and extremely powerful, the Youtube performance comes second. This one was fine until the bridge. The background vocals were a bit annoying and she gave up herself a little bit in the last chorus.

I like her dress though.

7 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

I also think it was the worst of her four performances so far. Not bad, but a little underwhelming. Good Morning America was flawless and extremely powerful, the Youtube performance comes second. This one was fine until the bridge. The background vocals were a bit annoying and she gave up herself a little bit in the last chorus.

I like her dress though.

Agree with everything you said! Good Mornic America was also my top favourite then Youtube and Fallon second.

I'm just not a fan of the dress. The top half is not very appealing. 

Also, did anyone notice how badly her extensions are done? Her actual hair is silver then you can see the extensions are more blonde/gold lol. 

5 hours ago, Dan said:

I don't think she was cry3 

5 hours ago, Monster Voices said:

Powerful performance. cry0

Was she interviewed as well? 

no oprah4 

i hope she is when she's back with mackelmore cry5 

3 hours ago, Chris Morlock said:

no oprah4 

i hope she is when she's back with mackelmore cry5 

I really hope so oprah1 

I think I saw on Twitter people said that she isn't doing an interview with him at all though cry5 

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.