Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Jay.

Kylie Jenner pregnant

3 hours ago, Jony said:

Policing who can or cannot have children rip4 

What's even more tragic - some people are acting like they know everything and they are 100% sure this baby is going to be exploited. Of course there's going to be a pregnancy photoshoot and other shit but basically 90% of celebrities are doing stuff like that, but still what makes them think this baby will be used for popularity? I don't remember when was the last time I've heard of North or Saint tbh wendy3

15 minutes ago, #VaccinesMakeKidsAutistic said:

What's even more tragic - some people are acting like they know everything and they are 100% sure this baby is going to be exploited. Of course there's going to be a pregnancy photoshoots and other shit but basically 90% of celebrities are doing stuff like that, but still what makes them think this baby will be used for popularity? I don't remember when was the last time I've heard of North or Saint tbh wendy3

Yeah, I mean the family already has like 7 kids and they're really protective of them. They will definitely use the pregnancy for the show and maybe film the delivery for ratings, but who cares, it literally has no impact on the child. The leak was probably not coincidental one day before the premiere of their new season, but claiming that Kris told her to have a baby is such an odd reach rip4 They're not that desperate, they'd make their tens of millions with or without a(nother) pregnancy rip4 

11 minutes ago, Jony said:

Yeah, I mean the family already has like 7 kids and they're really protective of them. They will definitely use the pregnancy for the show and maybe film the delivery for ratings, but who cares, it literally has no impact on the child. The leak was probably not coincidental one day before the premiere of their new season, but claiming that Kris told her to have a baby is such an odd reach rip4 They're not that desperate, they'd make their tens of millions with or without a(nother) pregnancy rip4 

BUT IT HAS IMPACT!!! THEY WILL USE THIS KID AS A DAIRY COW FOR MONEY!!!11 POOR LITTLE BABY!!!11 rip4

5 hours ago, Simón. said:

If she wants  baby at 20 let her. Seriousl , men deciding/judging what a woman does with her body is truly disgusting. 

I don't give a shit what she does with her body. Personally, I find having children THAT young in modern times to be stupid. But I don't want kids so maybe I don't get it, but whatever. I find it unnecessary is all.

19 hours ago, #VaccinesMakeKidsAutistic said:

^

What is wrong with the fact that she has a baby? Are you all mad or something? Calling her "trash" cause she has a baby, are you fucking serious? jj4

If she feels like having a baby then good for her and I hope it will be healthy

I'm glad you're such an advocate of online kindness  clap3clap3 

2 hours ago, Aidan. said:

I don't give a shit what she does with her body. Personally, I find having children THAT young in modern times to be stupid. But I don't want kids so maybe I don't get it, but whatever. I find it unnecessary is all.

Yeah then maybe you should have said nothing at all. 

Interesting how certain people find it okay to mock someone's struggle with chronic pain and illnesses in battlegrounds, but the moment they think they can gain SJW cred by sticking up for Kylie fucking Jenner, they break their heels running for this thread. I, and most people in here couldn't care less about her sex life, the problem is that this child is gonna be born into one of the most deplorable families in Hollywood. Y'all should save your keyboard warrior feminism for people who really need it.

1 hour ago, Hylia said:

Interesting how certain people find it okay to mock someone's struggle with chronic pain and illnesses in battlegrounds, but the moment they think they can gain SJW cred by sticking up for Kylie fucking Jenner, they break their heels running for this thread. I, and most people in here couldn't care less about her sex life, the problem is that this child is gonna be born into one of the most deplorable families in Hollywood. Y'all should save your keyboard warrior feminism for people who really need it.

Interesting, isn't it?

tumblr_nintlxnSoC1qj8zl5o1_250.gif

13 hours ago, Hylia said:

The problem is you cannot decide who is deplorable based on your own metrics. They’re celebrities who know how to play the media and if naked selfies, cosmetic surgery and a reality show makes them deplorable according to you then so be it, but acting as if they’re the devil and unable to raise children is just... baffling. Also interesting how some people who are usually the keyboard warriors (not targeted to anyone specifically) are suddenly bringing out the conservative daily mail commenter in them and want to demand who may have children or not. Over lip filler and lack of artistic talent. 

On 23.9.2017 at 0:16 AM, #VaccinesMakeKidsAutistic said:

^

What is wrong with the fact that she has a baby? Are you all mad or something? Calling her "trash" cause she has a baby, are you fucking serious? jj4

If she feels like having a baby then good for her and I hope it will be healthy

No they call her trash because she is trash, even without the baby

tenor.gif

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.