Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

BreatheeOnKnee

Most vile current pop fave?

Most terrible pop fave  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Most terrible pop fave

• Justin Bieber
    • Rihanna
    • Katy Perry
    • Ariana Grande
    • Other (Who and why?)
    • Taylor?

Yep, which pop fave is the most vile and disgusting personality wise to their fans, staff or just every day people?

JUSTINA:

RIHANNA:

KATY:

ARIANA:

wendy1 inb4 "b-but they donated to charity once to make their selves look humble!!!!11!" or "they bought food for a fan that one time !!!!"

You guys have seriously killed the term "disgusting" for me rip2 If I never see/hear it again it'll be too soon. I don't even care if it's as a reply to a news article entitled "Rats feast on various bodily fluids leftover after orgy takes place at vomit-fetish convention. Also, here's a picture of the world's fattest man's actual asshole.", you've just fucked killed it rip2 https://fotpforums.com/search/?&q=disgusting

2 minutes ago, Breathless Mahoney said:

You guys have seriously killed the term "disgusting" for me rip2 If I never see/hear it again it'll be too soon. I don't even care if it's as a reply to a news article entitled "Rats feast on various bodily fluids leftover after orgy takes place at vomit-fetish convention. Also, here's a picture of the world's fattest man's actual asshole.", you've just fucked killed it rip2 https://fotpforums.com/search/?&q=disgusting

lmao, i may have used it twice or so on here.

4 minutes ago, Michael. said:

Britney jj2 

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "britney spears meet and greet"Résultat de recherche d'images pour "britney spears meet and greet"Résultat de recherche d'images pour "britney spears meet and greet"

half-assed M&Gs with fans that pay huge amounts of money to see you eve1 

Justin as well wendy2 

To be fair that x factor dude seemed a little crazy/stalkerish but she was being a cunt there. Also Rihanna fat shamed paparazzi before too wendy1

8 hours ago, THEM said:

Literally. She would probably hire a killer to take care of Katy had the Witness era been a success. She is a psycho.

Mod Notice
Keep the shade towards other members in NHB

Lmao Justina without a doubt. His fans are just as embarassing and vile, imagine being one of his fans and coming for the other faves and their impact on pop culture, I'd feel ashamed tbh. But hey we're talking about his deluded fanatics fans ayumi1

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.