Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

BreatheeOnKnee

Most vile current pop fave?

Most terrible pop fave  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Most terrible pop fave

• Justin Bieber
    • Rihanna
    • Katy Perry
    • Ariana Grande
    • Other (Who and why?)
    • Taylor?

4 hours ago, Breathless Mahoney said:

You guys have seriously killed the term "disgusting" for me rip2 If I never see/hear it again it'll be too soon. I don't even care if it's as a reply to a news article entitled "Rats feast on various bodily fluids leftover after orgy takes place at vomit-fetish convention. Also, here's a picture of the world's fattest man's actual asshole.", you've just fucked killed it rip2 https://fotpforums.com/search/?&q=disgusting

I've noticed this too and I've been trying to switch it up with synonyms lately. Please get a thesaurus, y'all. rip4

5 hours ago, Swish said:

voted for rhenna but changed it to justina barbra after seeing the vids

racist cuntanna1

Posts like this are why the word "racism" has lost it's value.

Maybe "nigga" would too if you let non-black people say it without declaring them racist automatically upon speaking it, regardless of context.

6 hours ago, Pigtina Obesilera said:

Lmao Justina without a doubt. His fans are just as embarassing and vile, imagine being one of his fans and coming for the other faves and their impact on pop culture, I'd feel ashamed tbh. But hey we're talking about his deluded fanatics fans ayumi1

yes especially that one person that stans him and is always talking about what is and isn't racist or vileayumi1

32 minutes ago, ShutUpRae said:

yes especially that one person that stans him and is always talking about what is and isn't racist or vileayumi1

I know exactly who you're talking about, hes the walking definition of "irony/ic" ayumi1

53 minutes ago, ShutUpRae said:

18 minutes ago, Pigtina Obesilera said:

I know exactly who you're talking about, hes the walking definition of "irony/ic" ayumi1

@Simón. Would you mind to comment? kesha4 

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.