Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Vulnicura.

#VulnicuraListensTo — Kate Bush - The Red Shoes

slrxHvm6rf.jpg

1. Rubberband Girl - 9.25
  2. And So Is Love - 7.5
  3. Eat The Music - 8
  4. Moments of Pleasures - 10
  5. The Song of Solomon - 9
  6. Lily - 8.5
  7. The Red Shoes - 8.3
  8. Top of the City - 9
  9. Constellation of the Heart - 7
  10. Big Stripey Lie - 7
  11. Why Should I Love You? - 9
  12. You're The One - 7

Average: 8.30

XDAra81.png

I'm not going to say I hated it completely but it really lacked a certain energy for it to rank up with the other Kate albums

Thanks to @Hylia for listening with me!

I'll be listening to Unrepentant Geraldines (Tori) and Aerial (Kate) next week!

Good night/morning!

ok limiting one song to one post to avoid spamming!

And So Is Love

If I'm not wrong isn't this album considered the least favorite among fans? It might have to do with how it sounds like a pop album when people expect something outrageous from Kate. Her playing safe itself might actually be unexpected tbh.

Now onto the song itself, not very interesting tbh sorry1. Ok I actually like the end though!

7.5/10

3 minutes ago, Vulnicura. said:

ok limiting one song to one post to avoid spamming!

And So Is Love

If I'm not wrong isn't this album considered the least favorite among fans? It might have to do with how it sounds like a pop album when people expect something outrageous from Kate. Her playing safe itself might actually be unexpected tbh.

Now onto the song itself, not very interesting tbh sorry1. Ok I actually like the end though!

7.5/10

It's definitely poppier than her other albums, but there are a lot of songs like Rubberband Girl, Eat the Music, Lily, The Red Shoes, and Moments of Pleasure that are amazing and unequivocally Kate Bush!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.