Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Lust

Top Answer Game: All Stars | Round 3 | Results Show

1 hour ago, Lust said:

fff I'd rather PM you, anyone can sign up on here and I ain't linking my face to an account that used to be called "Tampon" i - rip4 

It'd be interesting to see the face behind the tampon username interesting1 

3 hours ago, Lust said:

7MtYDz2.png

#13TH PLACE

- 151 -

r0FR8SD.gif

@Anna-wa

Top Answers: 22

Bonus Questions Won: 0

Tasks Won: 0

Secret Missions Won: 0

k41k1JD.png

I knew I would be a flop because I stink at bonus questions and a lot of those tasks/secret missions were too difficult for my small brain to figure out.

But thank you for inviting me to All Stars and I had fun even if I was a flop kylie1

6 hours ago, Lust said:

7MtYDz2.png

#SEVENTH PLACE

- 193 -

aMEAmaC.jpg

@Milk

Top Answers: 16

Bonus Questions Won: 3

Tasks Won: 1

Secret Missions Won: 1

6 hours ago, Lust said:

Image result for oh wow i am disgusted gif I really thought he was gonna give everyone a fight for the crown

I would've if it wasn't for hyuntycry9 

7 hours ago, Bambi said:

omg my ugly uncle and aunt from the UK came here yesterday ny3 i cant believe i missed it 

I was hoping you'd snatch all the bonus questions and tasks or just the secret mission 2 and get to the finale ny3

2 hours ago, Lust said:

I was hoping you'd snatch all the bonus questions and tasks or just the secret mission 2 and get to the finale ny3

oh so you weren't rooting for me hoe? i see hoe it is prepare for the BACKLASH whew nat1

50 minutes ago, Milk said:

oh so you weren't rooting for me hoe? i see hoe it is prepare for the BACKLASH whew nat1

well sis I thought your spot was guaranteed I wasn't ready for you to disappoint so hard nat1 

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.