FOTP

#PopIndustry | Season 6-b | Sign-Up Thread

CHANEL #1    53,806

source.gif

HELLO EVERYONE!!!!

#PopIndustry is back, yet again.

If you can't read this is the sign-up thread for the final half of Season 6!

There are no new changes to this season from last season. However, we always encourage you to read the threads in the General Info subsection to make sure you know all the rules. If you are new to #PI please read all those threads. We know there's a lot but there's a lot that goes into this event. If you still have questions (after reading through everything) feel free to post them in the #PI Questions Thread. 

Bonus points will be continuing this season as will the cumulative points system. 

Like last season, this season will have no player cap. That means as many players as would like to join may do so. However, there is a strict sign-up period. You have until Midnight this Friday (the 29th) to sign-up. Sign-ups will then close and you will not be able to join. This is so I can have the weekend to get all the twitter accounts squared away. 

I will be making a separate thread discussing the twitter accounts and when you can expect to have your account details. If you're new to #PI please check out that thread. Also, if you're a returning player please give it a read so you know the tea.

To sign up all you must do is state which artist you wish to portray for this season. If you have no idea what that means, you most likely have not participated in #PI before and we recommend you read the informational threads for Season 6 so you understand the game and what it's all about prior to signing up. I'm not gonna go into that here.

While we always want as many players as possible we encourage you to only sign up if you really think you will have the time to dedicate to the game. We put a lot into hosting this event and the past couple seasons we have had tons of users join only to never participate. We understand things come up and life happens. However, if you know off the bat that you won't have time to dedicate to the game you may just want to sit this season out and join during the next season when you may have more time.

You cannot choose Lady Gaga, Katy Perry or Christina Aguilera as they are the judges of the competition. You may also not choose Marina and the Diamonds. Keep in mind that anyone who played last season still has their artist on reserve and you may not claim them. If they choose to give up that artist then they are fair game.

So yeah! Sign-up below!!

@Voldemort - The Dalek thing from Doctor Who (Britney Spears)

@Shiver -  Man's Best Buddie (Adam Levine)

@Harry Styles -  The only relevant member of 1D (Harry Styles)

@Party Monster - Going to be as lazy as she is, with this (lack of a) description (Rihanna)

@Royalty -  Pitchy Strippers (Erika Jayne)

@Joanne - Ratatouille (Emily Ratajkowski)

@Maraj - Lol, features XD (Nicki Minaj)

@Cosmic - The one chick from the Black Eyed Peas (Fergie)

@Hyun. - Trash (Troye Sivan)

@barbiej33p - Not Demi Lovato (Lil Debbie)

@Hannah - Frankie Grande's sister (Ariana Grande)

@GlenCoco - Be Quiet, Tiffany (Tiffany Hwang)

@Nuclear Chicken - Kanye West's $53million debt (Banks)

@Sylk - Whitney's Miltank (Mariah Carey)

@Liam - I don't know how to do the thing on top of the 'o'(Bjork)

@Chris Pratt -  Apparently, she won last season? (Kesha)

@Hector -  Is this 2002 again? (Belinda)

Shiver    36,103

hello it is me adam i am ellipsis the imperfectly emancipated glitter singing manwhore (get em)

Spoiler

Adam Levine pls

Habits    25,913
3 minutes ago, Shiver said:

hello it is me adam i am ellipsis the imperfectly emancipated glitter singing manwhore (get em)

Reveal hidden contents

Adam Levine pls

Added xtina6 

Harry Styles    3,718

I'll take Gaga and give this a shot since i have down time from CAL and this is less time consuming :) 

EDIT: Just saw the OP welp i'll take Harry Styles then

CHANEL #1    53,806
4 minutes ago, Joanne said:

Emily Ratajetchev (Stage name: Ella)

Is that a real model or do you mean Emily Ratajkowski? dead2 

Just want to confirm. Cause I googled her and no one came up fall4 

Marlon    81,433
4 minutes ago, Maraj said:

Gonna give this a try for a new experience, so i'll obviously be Ms. Nicki Minaj! 

If we don’t collab then i’m fucking suing you

Joanne    1,500
5 minutes ago, CHANEL #1 said:

Is that a real model or do you mean Emily Ratajkowski? dead2 

Just want to confirm. Cause I googled her and no one came up fall4 

Yes! I can't spell and didn't want to miss sign ups so I typed that lmao

CHANEL #1    53,806
Just now, Joanne said:

Yes! I can't spell and didn't want to miss sign ups so I typed that lmao

Okay haha. Just wanted to check. Lemme go edit the OP.