Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

jdpm1991

Why is Rihanna taken more seriously and considered more talented than Britney?

3 minutes ago, Simón. said:

Because Rihanna is a more serious artist AND is more talented. 

And Rihanna currently cementing her legendary status with her growing impact in the fashion world. 

But why is most of her acclaim on stuff that isn't music related? Also her entire discography was pre-created by other writers

They were once considered to be on the same level, I mean they made a song together when they were both dominating. I just think Britney is overshadowed because Glory flopped and Anti & Fenty beauty are doing so well. Idk. I don't have receipts but it's pretty obvious Britney isn't and will never be as iconic as Rihanna again. sorry1 

2 minutes ago, jdpm1991 said:

But why is most of her acclaim on stuff that isn't music related? Also her entire discography was pre-created by other writers

The thing with legends is that they also touch stuff out side of the music scene and be successful in it. 

Rihanna's songs being written before doesn't really matter at all. 

when it comes to seriousness: Because britney dealt with some mental issues and society in general never take people with mental issues seriously no matter what. sad but true.

look no further than amanda bynes.

When it comes to talents: well, rihanna is more talented than post-2006 britney.

Britney was considered talented and she was respected and taken seriously when she really WORKED hard and represent herself like that with her art. She stopped doing that decade ago.

Unfortunately she didn't built that big and strong legacy as AN ARTIST.

1 minute ago, jdpm1991 said:

Call me when Rihanna writes a ballad like:

LOL Guy Sigsworth most definitely wrote that song. tehe1 He's worked with Madonna on a few songs too and has given her most of the writing credit although he wrote most of it.

28 minutes ago, Joel said:

It's weird considering Britney is a better singer dancer and songwriter than her

Thank u 

17 minutes ago, Manel said:

You guys must know since y'all Britney stans make this exact thread at least twice a month.

It's obvious someone feels threatened.

Lol what??? I'm pretty sure the Rihanna v Britney comparisons started just this month. I haven't seen any Britney stan doing it "twice a month" before that rip2oprah8 

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.