Jump to content

Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Why is Rihanna taken more seriously and considered more talented than Britney?

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, YoungForever said:

They're part of the fasion world just as much as red carpet looks. 

 

But if you still wanna go at it 

 

tumblr_m54pwxR2m21rolm2q.jpg

 

God me defending Britney like I stan fir her lol. I really need to take you out on a date to chill a bit

That is no longer remembered hun, Her remembered looks are all from music videos. Toxic, BOMT, and Oops, that's it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, NicoleRichiePurpleHair.jpg said:

That is no longer remembered hun, Her remembered looks are all from music videos. Toxic, BOMT, and Oops, that's it. 

Hmm I think it pretty much is 

 

o-KATY-PERRY-900.jpg?16

 

It's iconic let's not

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Because Rihanna is more talented, is a much better singer (even tho most people on this forum live in the past) and even tho she didn't write a song all by herself she is still the better songwriter, with better lyric, and overall music. I mean there is a reason Rihanna has a Grammy for her songwriting kii1 

Britney only has her dancing and even that is robotic. Britney is like a walking phone, she talks like siri and dances like a phone when it's vibrating ny1 

original.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And yeah, if you want to go at it. People will only wear those Britney costumes at halloween parties, so once a year and that's it, while the rest of the year people want to dress like Rihanna, behave like Rihanna, be like Rihanna. That's why she's also successful in the fashion industry. Britney can have her little costumes, her first two or three eras is the only thing that is somehow keeping her relevant as a throwback act these days.

tenor.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

as far as the gp cares they're both talentless popstars selling sex, its only here in the pop forums where some deluded rhitards think payolahanna is considered more talented or taken more serious. As far as tea goes Britney has written more, has made more impactful music and is a far bigger legend according to both the everyday music fans and pop phags

 

/the endrav2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

She sang live once in a decade and now yall are going to milk the fuck out of this chi1

Hey at least she has the chance to sing live call me when Natalia Kills Her Career happens

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jdpm1991 said:

Hey at least she has the chance to sing live call me when Natalia Kills Her Career happens

You do have a problem sticking to the topic, don't you? chi1

All of you replies are "coming from an xyz stan" "call me when xyz achieves abc" or similar shit chi1 Can't you like respond to what's actually being discussed? chi1  Natalia will never have a career, who even denies that? chi1 At least her second album alone squirts all over Britney's plain discography chi1 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Freaky Prince said:

You do have a problem sticking to the topic, don't you? chi1

All of you replies are "coming from an xyz stan" "call me when xyz achieves abc" or similar shit chi1 Can't you like respond to what's actually being discussed? chi1  Natalia will never have a career, who even denies that? chi1 At least her second album alone squirts all over Britney's plain discography chi1 

Natalia's 2nd album is not better than Blackout or In the Zone next

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, McDreamy said:

Because Rihanna is more talented, is a much better singer (even tho most people on this forum live in the past) and even tho she didn't write a song all by herself she is still the better songwriter, with better lyric, and overall music. I mean there is a reason Rihanna has a Grammy for her songwriting kii1 

Britney only has her dancing and even that is robotic. Britney is like a walking phone, she talks like siri and dances like a phone when it's vibrating ny1 

original.gif

How was her dancing robotic in her prime??? Has Rihanna even come close to moving like Britney ever did? Rihanna's songwriting snd singing is pretty much on par with Britney so I don't really see how Rihanna is more talented when they're pretty much equal lmfao 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, NicoleRichiePurpleHair.jpg said:

 

 

call me when Rihanna writes a thought provoking song like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, jdpm1991 said:

call me when Rihanna writes a thought provoking song like this

I’m not ashamed of the things that I dream
I find myself flirting with the verge of obscene
Into the unknown, I will be bold
I’m going to places I can be out of control

And I don’t want to explain tonight
All the things I’ve tried to hide
I shut myself out from the world so I
Can draw the blinds and I’ll teach myself to fly

I love myself
It’s not a sin
I can’t control what’s happenin’

‘Cause I just discovered
Imagination’s taking over
Another day without a lover
The more I come to understand
The touch of my hand

From the small of my back and the arch of my feet
Lately I’ve been noticin’ the beautiful me
I’m all in my skin and I’m not gonna wait
I’m into myself in the most precious way

And I don’t want to explain tonight
All the things I’ve tried to hide
I shut myself out from the world so I
Can draw the blinds and I’ll teach myself to fly

‘Cause I just discovered
Imagination’s taking over
Another day without a lover
The more I come to understand
The touch of my hand

There’s a world undefined
In my body and mind 
I won’t be left behind
I’m already here

‘Cause I just discovered
Imagination’s taking over
Another day without a lover
The more I come to understand
The touch of my hand

‘Cause I just discovered
Imagination’s taking over
Another day without a lover
The more I come to understand
The touch of my hand

 

Though provoking? Girl... katy1 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, NicoleRichiePurpleHair.jpg said:

I’m not ashamed of the things that I dream
I find myself flirting with the verge of obscene
Into the unknown, I will be bold
I’m going to places I can be out of control

And I don’t want to explain tonight
All the things I’ve tried to hide
I shut myself out from the world so I
Can draw the blinds and I’ll teach myself to fly

I love myself
It’s not a sin
I can’t control what’s happenin’

‘Cause I just discovered
Imagination’s taking over
Another day without a lover
The more I come to understand
The touch of my hand

From the small of my back and the arch of my feet
Lately I’ve been noticin’ the beautiful me
I’m all in my skin and I’m not gonna wait
I’m into myself in the most precious way

And I don’t want to explain tonight
All the things I’ve tried to hide
I shut myself out from the world so I
Can draw the blinds and I’ll teach myself to fly

‘Cause I just discovered
Imagination’s taking over
Another day without a lover
The more I come to understand
The touch of my hand

There’s a world undefined
In my body and mind 
I won’t be left behind
I’m already here

‘Cause I just discovered
Imagination’s taking over
Another day without a lover
The more I come to understand
The touch of my hand

‘Cause I just discovered
Imagination’s taking over
Another day without a lover
The more I come to understand
The touch of my hand

 

Though provoking? Girl... katy1 

Because "Love on the Brain" is so fucking deep  katy1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jdpm1991 said:

Because "Love on the Brain" is so fucking deep  katy1

When did I say that? katy1 TBH "Love down the drain" is one of her worst in my opinion katy1

But I could write a better song than Britney katy1 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, YoungForever said:

They're part of the fasion world just as much as red carpet looks. 

 

But if you still wanna go at it 

 

tumblr_m54pwxR2m21rolm2q.jpg

 

God me defending Britney like I stan fir her lol. I really need to take you out on a date to chill a bit

I don’t want to go on a date with you lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, #VaccinesMakeKidsAutistic said:

Not Britney stans coming for Rih again rip3 The audacity rip3 Why won't you compare Britney to her peers like Siri or Cortana? rip3

BYE

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×