Jump to content

Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Why is Rihanna taken more seriously and considered more talented than Britney?

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Jae said:

How was her dancing robotic in her prime??? Has Rihanna even come close to moving like Britney ever did? Rihanna's songwriting snd singing is pretty much on par with Britney so I don't really see how Rihanna is more talented when they're pretty much equal lmfao 

Where did I mention Britneys dancing in her prime? I was talking about now. And where did I mention that Rihanna could dance better, she doesn't even try. She hasn't had a real choreography for a live TV performance since her mixtapes days.

And no, Rihanna is a much better singer than Britney. She's no Whitney and Beyonce, but she's much better than Britney, and receipts posted in this thread and past threads prove that. But hey, that's just your opinion ;)  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, jdpm1991 said:

Because "Love on the Brain" is so fucking deep  katy1

Deeper than this, at least :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Britney's legacy shits all over Rihanna's.

Prime britney is considered as one of the best dancers in the pop industry, plus she sings better than her when she uses her real voice. they're not known for their songwriting tho so I don't see the point of comparing them on that.

 

And btw there's no merit or talent in wearing what fashion designers hand you, the rhi stans that are trying to pass her for some kind of fasion icon are trying it lmfao1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Jae said:

Lol what??? I'm pretty sure the Rihanna v Britney comparisons started just this month. I haven't seen any Britney stan doing it "twice a month" before that rip2oprah8 

reaching as per usual for upvotes lmfao1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Michael. said:

Are you gonna ask the same question every month?

Gotta a problem with it? put me on ignore and funny how you were doing these types of thread towards Christina

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, jdpm1991 said:

Gotta a problem with it? put me on ignore and funny how you were doing these types of thread towards Christina

Nope, just shows how pressed Britbots are because your fav just sliding more and more in irrelevancy while Rihanna keeps getting bigger and bigger.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This discussions are only made here though LOL, to the GP they are both the same shit only gays think one is superior than the other one but screaming at the Rihanna stans thinking she's superior just because she is more involved in fashion, what kinda lame excuse lmfao1 

They are both on par, they don't write much, their voices are terrible live, etc, etc. But thinking Rihanna is better is just being delusional LOL 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Pigtina Obesilera said:

Britney's legacy shits all over Rihanna's.

Prime britney is considered as one of the best dancers in the pop industry, plus she sings better than her when she uses her real voice. they're not known for their songwriting tho so I don't see the point of comparing them on that.

 

And btw there's no merit or talent in wearing what fashion designers hand you, the rhi stans that are trying to pass her for some kind of fasion icon are trying it lmfao1

And that's why Britney will only be a throwback act, while Rihanna is slaying 12 years into her career something knee can't relate kii1 

And we're not trying to pass her as some kind of fashion icon, honey, welcome to 2017, Rihanna is a fashion icon

495363929.jpg

But the thing britbots are trying to do is to make Britney seem somehow talented, clinging on the first live performance you fave gave you, in 10 years if we're not counting the happy birthday video from xfactor, and it's not something really to brag about kii1 

And the fact that you try to make Rihanna look bad because she was a bad singer 6 years ago just to lift you fave up lol.

+ the "for the GP they are equal" excuse lmfao1 in what world, if anything Rihanna's BBMA performance last year made sure that the GP sees her as someone talented and serious. rih3 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Hector said:

This discussions are only made here though LOL, to the GP they are both the same shit only gays think one is superior than the other one but screaming at the Rihanna stans thinking she's superior just because she is more involved in fashion, what kinda lame excuse lmfao1 

They are both on par, they don't write much, their voices are terrible live, etc, etc. But thinking Rihanna is better is just being delusional LOL 

Rihanna's voice is bad? Sis 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, McDreamy said:

And that's why Britney will only be a throwback act, while Rihanna is slaying 12 years into her career something knee can't relate kii1 

And we're not trying to pass her as some kind of fashion icon, honey, welcome to 2017, Rihanna is a fashion icon

495363929.jpg

But the thing britbots are trying to do is to make Britney seem somehow talented, clinging on the first live performance you fave gave you, in 10 years if we're not counting the happy birthday video from xfactor, and it's not something really to brag about kii1 

And the fact that you try to make Rihanna look bad because she was a bad singer 6 years ago just to lift you fave up lol.

+ the "for the GP they are equal" excuse lmfao1 in what world, if anything Rihanna's BBMA performance last year made sure that the GP sees her as someone talented and serious. rih3 

Britbots will be like in 30 years when Rihanna is the best selling female of all time: BUT BRITNEY AT THE END OF THE 90's!!!1!1!1!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, barbiej33p said:

Britney isn't and will never be as iconic as Rihanna again. sorry1 

 

sweetie she doesn't need to 

she already is 

her 07 vma performance is more iconic than all of rhat's career

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

first retarded cows saying mooriah is more iconic than Madonna - the fucking QUEEN of pop

now delusional rhats saying mama rhat is more iconic than Britney Spears - the fucking PRINCESS of pop

what next justina barbra  or zayn milk is more iconic than MJ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jdpm1991 said:

Gotta a problem with it? put me on ignore and funny how you were doing these types of thread towards Christina

Yes, I do. 

You already got answers for the same question, there's literally no point in opening another thread. But if you like to set yourself up for drags like this then go on I guess, it's at least hilarious. 

rih3

And no my Xtina threads served at least some kiis and how's that related to you asking the same question over and over again? It's not. eve1 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Simón. said:

What? Show me a Britney Spears videos where she doesn't use autotune and sounds good like Rihanna. 

Anti is critically acclaimed. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, McDreamy said:

And that's why Britney will only be a throwback act, while Rihanna is slaying 12 years into her career something knee can't relate kii1 

And we're not trying to pass her as some kind of fashion icon, honey, welcome to 2017, Rihanna is a fashion icon

495363929.jpg

But the thing britbots are trying to do is to make Britney seem somehow talented, clinging on the first live performance you fave gave you, in 10 years if we're not counting the happy birthday video from xfactor, and it's not something really to brag about kii1 

And the fact that you try to make Rihanna look bad because she was a bad singer 6 years ago just to lift you fave up lol.

+ the "for the GP they are equal" excuse lmfao1 in what world, if anything Rihanna's BBMA performance last year made sure that the GP sees her as someone talented and serious. rih3 

14 years into her career Britney was still slaying, your point? nat1

Are you guys gonna keep bringing up that love on the brain performance? Why aren't there more performances that show her "vocal talents"? This just proves she's a mediocre singer. Not saying Britney is better but comparing the two when they're not vocalist is kinda illogical.

Being pretty and wearing pretty outfits ISN'T a talent, so the fashion icon tired argument is irrelevant here.

Anyway, a few more things I forgot to say in my last post. Britney has far more memorable performances than your fave (she's isn't the queen of the vmas for nothing nat1), she had more impact, has a title, sold more albums and inspired a lot of current/former popstars. kylie1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Kenny Mccormick said:

 

BUT THAT LOVE ON THE BRAIN PERFORMANCE!!1!!1 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd love to see rhat go through a meltdown and see how she'll end up nat1

i mean

britbot had one and she survived 

surely rhat couldnat1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Pigtina Obesilera said:

BUT THAT LOVE ON THE BRAIN PERFORMANCE!!1!!1 

OMFG RHAT IS THE BLACK MADONNAAAAAAA OMFG BETTER THAN MJ , THE BEATLES , BRITNEY SPEARS & XTUNA COMBINED

ALL HAIL RHAAAATT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×