Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

jdpm1991

Why is Rihanna taken more seriously and considered more talented than Britney?

1 hour ago, Simón. said:

rihanna has 275 million sales. So she comes pretty close to Madonna and is not even 30!

this same ol musty tea is getting old wendy1

her age is irrelevant, she debuted at age 17, Madonna debuted at age 24,

Yes she's not 30 yet she is however still 12 years into her career, Madonna achieved much more within 12 years of her career rav2

9 hours ago, NicoleRichiePurpleHair.jpg said:

Omg the inflated Madge sales, she sold at most 330 million WW.

Rihanna 230.

Rihanna is the fastest sailing artist of all time.

I'm laughing way too hard at this visualization

15 hours ago, Pigtina Obesilera said:

14 years into her career Britney was still slaying, your point? nat1

Are you guys gonna keep bringing up that love on the brain performance? Why aren't there more performances that show her "vocal talents"? This just proves she's a mediocre singer. Not saying Britney is better but comparing the two when they're not vocalist is kinda illogical.

Being pretty and wearing pretty outfits ISN'T a talent, so the fashion icon tired argument is irrelevant here.

Anyway, a few more things I forgot to say in my last post. Britney has far more memorable performances than your fave (she's isn't the queen of the vmas for nothing nat1), she had more impact, has a title, sold more albums and inspired a lot of current/former popstars. kylie1

Hmm, i think now, she was already fading after her third era and was barely "slaying" kii1 

Oh, don't worry, here you go hunty rih3 

Spoiler

And that's just a few from the top of my head rih3 

You are actually bragging about that VMA performance? Oh boy, you guys are worst that I thought.

And yeah, Rihanna doesn't need a "memorable" performance to be considered serious or something, her stage designs are pretty much always minimal and she doesn't care about doing gimmicks and stuff to keep people talking. And the only performance the GP actually remembers is the one where Madonna kissed her, and that will be forever iconic, and the infamous vma performance, maybe even the one with the snake. And don't fool yourself, the VMA is the only one that is actually remembered because of the full awkward performance.

9 hours ago, Angelus said:

No honey she's not. That crap that rhats made up is not legit no matter how much her label overcertfies her and how much you want to count streaming ;)

She'll NEVER outsell Madonna, or any other artist. No need to lie yourself :D

Pure sales only cheer1

I think it's time for you to stop living in the past and join everyone in 2017 where pure sales are almost non-existent. So yeah, Rihanna sold 275M records WW without features and is currently the best selling and most streamed female artist of 2017 (Taylor will take that crown soon)  

So yeah, she's the #2 best selling female artist of all time, behind Madonna :) 

rih5 

54 minutes ago, McDreamy said:

Hmm, i think now, she was already fading after her third era and was barely "slaying" kii1 

Oh, don't worry, here you go hunty rih3 

Reveal hidden contents

And that's just a few from the top of my head rih3 

You are actually bragging about that VMA performance? Oh boy, you guys are worst that I thought.

And yeah, Rihanna doesn't need a "memorable" performance to be considered serious or something, her stage designs are pretty much always minimal and she doesn't care about doing gimmicks and stuff to keep people talking. And the only performance the GP actually remembers is the one where Madonna kissed her, and that will be forever iconic, and the infamous vma performance, maybe even the one with the snake. And don't fool yourself, the VMA is the only one that is actually remembered because of the full awkward performance.

The delusion lmao, I guess that's why she had #1 hits and #1 albums before and after the breakdown, that's why the Circus tour was the 16th highest grossing tour of the 2000s, I'm not seeing your fave on the 2000s or the 2010s lists, why? nat1 could Rihanna's career survive a public breakdown? I think not nat1

Well if she's an icon why doesn't she have any memorable performances? Every icon has at least 1 but Rih doesn't? I mean she tried during the VMAs last year but no one gave a fuck lmfao1The fact that a terrible performance from my fave is more remembered than any of your fave's performances lmfao1lmfao1

On 27/09/2017 at 11:14 PM, THEM said:

@Goldie would you mind spilling the tea on the shares Britney gets for her "song writing"? tehe1 

Give me some songs you want to know how much shares she gets compared to other cowriters and I can relay the info eve1 

4 hours ago, Pigtina Obesilera said:

nat1 could Rihanna's career survive a public breakdown? I think not nat1

Well if she's an icon why doesn't she have any memorable performances? Every icon has at least 1 but Rih doesn't? I mean she tried during the VMAs last year but no one gave a fuck lmfao1The fact that a terrible performance from my fave is more remembered than any of your fave's performances lmfao1lmfao1

if Rihanna's career survived and thrived after being beaten to pits by Chris and then getting back together with him years later, it can definitely survive everything and anything. not the same can be said about your fave.

rihanna is taken more seriously and considered more talented than britney because she is more talented.

1 hour ago, Gabe. said:

if Rihanna's career survived and thrived after being beaten to pits by Chris and then getting back together with him years later, it can definitely survive everything and anything. not the same can be said about your fave.

rihanna is taken more seriously and considered more talented than britney because she is more talented.

Oreo is one of my favourite tastes.

12 minutes ago, Gabe. said:

so must be the taste of shit since you're full of it.

Took you a day to come up with this lame ass response. Then again what to expect from a xxl stan who has been waiting that album for so long his brain must be malfunctioning rn ny5 

5 minutes ago, Pigtina Obesilera said:

Took you a day to come up with this lame ass response. Then again what to expect from a xxl stan who has been waiting that album for so long his brain must be malfunctioning rn ny5 

or it might be because i had just logged in that moment, hmm. but then again logic isn't a britard's best friend seeing how you felt the need to bring up Xtina in a Britney vs Rihanna thread in a moment when, coincidentally, your fave was being shat upon as the usual doormat she has been for years now. kii 

1 minute ago, Gabe. said:

or it might be because i had just logged in that moment, hmm. but then again logic isn't a britard's best friend seeing how you felt the need to bring up Xtina in a Britney vs Rihanna thread in a moment when, coincidentally, your fave was being shat upon as the usual doormat she has been for years now. kii 

You hadn't lmao, you were active after I replied. Keep lying though, you're full of shit just like your fave whenevers she postpones her album and tweets about oreos instead. kii1

9 minutes ago, Pigtina Obesilera said:

You hadn't lmao, you were active after I replied. Keep lying though, you're full of shit just like your fave whenevers she postpones her album and tweets about oreos instead. kii1

and this has to do with Methney being less talented than Rihanna... how? 

On 27/09/2017 at 11:14 PM, THEM said:

@Goldie would you mind spilling the tea on the shares Britney gets for her "song writing"? tehe1 

Perfume

Christopher Braide: 47.5%

Sia Furler: 47.5%

Britney Spears: 5% dead2

Passenger

She's not even listed as a writer on Passenger in our system dead1 The other 4 writers (Katy, Diplo, Sia, Andrew Swanson) each have 25% rip2 

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.