Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Lachlan

The 20th Anniversary 'Impossible Princess' Rate

KaCXQ2E.jpg

1997 was surely an incredible year for music with benchmark releases such as The Velvet Rope, Homogenic and Butterfly. And Legendlie Minogue made sure not to be left behind. Although it serves as one of her lowest selling albums, her artistry and input into this record has been unmatched since and is hailed as one of her best by fans of today alike. So, let's rate it!

BUT WAIT, WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO?
- Rank each song from 1-15, 1 being your favourite and 15 being your least favourite. Send me that list in a PM.
- The deadline is the 15th of October, with the results show a week later on the actual anniversary of the album's release (22nd).
- Please include a comment on why you love your #1 choice so much.

7n4dAOY.jpg

BALLOT TEMPLATE

Spoiler

5 minutes ago, Lachlan said:

From the 10th of October if there is no Sylk PM in my inbox there will be hell to pay.

DYCFWaH.gif

Okay enough, you're going Too Far, do you realize you Did It Again, it's okay just relax and Breathe, just Say Hey you're just in Limbo right now, you can Jump out of it, I know you can cause you got that Cowboy Style, you showed to me once when you were Drunk, you were in Tears and told me that you loved me and have Dreams about me, I can't wait when Love Takes Over Me but tbh I Don't Need Anyone right now because I like This Girl, maybe some day Through The Years, you'll find Some Kind of Bliss. Good luck

DYCFWaH.gif

On 29/09/2017 at 7:00 AM, Vertigo-go said:

Can I just send a list of songs chronologically with a vote next to it, or do I have to use the template so it's like 1. Breathe (most fave) 2. Too Far........ 15. Some Piss?

You can send them chronologically if you wish to make my life harder. wendy3 

Rank Song
1 Limbo
2 Breathe
3 Did It Again
4 Some Kind of Bliss
5 Jump
6 Through the Years
7 Cowboy Style
8 Dreams
9 This Girl
10 Too Far