Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

hector

Demi is #1 in iTunes, will she end Miley?

BB200 #1  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

Demi's new album is #1 on iTunes right now and Miley's #2. A few weeks back everyone here thought it was going to be otherwise but welp how the things came out huh!? Who do you think will win in the end?

1 minute ago, Nuclear Chicken said:

I’m so tired of this ‘country reinvention’ trend.  Y’all will never do it better than Kesha so aretha1 my vote goes to Demi 

It fits better to Miley though. Her voice is made for country and she grew up with country music. 

4 minutes ago, doja cat. said:

Demi makes really basic music. Miley makes really fucking cool music. Even if Demi sells more, she makes it really clear that she's like desperate for hits and recognition. Miley is just making music she loves and that's why it's so good 

This time Demi won sorry1 

Well, it was clear for me that Demi would outsell Miley because

• Sorry Not Sorry is still a hit, while Malibu already peaked 
  • TMYLM was far above Younger Now on iTunes Pre-Orders
  • Demi's whole promotional concept worked better - she got more attention than Miley because she released three promotional singles

Miley's era is turning out to be a non-event, that's why. Demi is out here promoting hard, while Miley's campaign isn't as developed or extensive as Demi's.

I love both of em but Demi's most likely gunna get #1 since she's putting in more work. moo1 

Just now, Bad Girl said:

Malibu and Younger Now are actually good songs? And I’m saying this as a person who basically cringed at every thing Miley did years ago. sorry1

Malibu is flawless, yes oprah2

But that's all for me :(

And Demi is not my cup of tea. love her singles sometimes, but her albums are usually bad. ( For my taste) 

1 hour ago, Rebel Bitch said:

Both albums are bad. 

48 minutes ago, Bad Girl said:

So, you already listened to it?

7 minutes ago, Rebel Bitch said:

Well based on Mileys singles so far. um2

4 minutes ago, Rebel Bitch said:

Malibu is flawless, yes oprah2

But that's all for me :(

And Demi is not my cup of tea. love her singles sometimes, but her albums are usually bad. ( For my taste) 

Did you just call both albums bad before even listening to them? I- sia5

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.