Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Luca

Demi wanted to collaborate with Ariana on her new album "Tell Me You Love Me"

I have a feeling she wanted to collaborate with her on "Smoke and Mirrors" since she desperately wanted that track to be a collaboration. Not gonna lie I'd be really down for them to collaborate, Demi released a GREAT album! cry7 

I was listening to it and couldn't help but hear Ariana singing most of the songs on TMYLM! They fit Ariana's voice really well and seem like Ariana's style so them collabing on this album would have been magical sob1 Such a missed opportunity! sob1 

4 minutes ago, Hannah said:

I was listening to it and couldn't help but hear Ariana singing most of the songs on TMYLM! They fit Ariana's voice really well and seem like Ariana's style so them collabing on this album would have been magical sob1 Such a missed opportunity! sob1 

I get a lot of Dangerous Woman & Leave Me Lonely vibes from some songs, it's actually unreal, I could actually hear her sing the chorus in Cry Baby! brit2 

But who knows, Ariola might make a remix with her, at least that's what I hope! ohno1 

1 minute ago, Luca. said:

I get a lot of Dangerous Woman & Leave Me Lonely vibes from some songs, it's actually unreal, I could actually hear her sing the chorus in Cry Baby! brit2 

But who knows, Ariola might make a remix with her, at least that's what I hope! ohno1 

Both of them keep saying they want to collab yet....nothing happens! ny12 A song they make together would be a smasha so they need to get it together and make a remix or Ari needs to get her on AG4 ny12 

3 minutes ago, Hannah said:

Both of them keep saying they want to collab yet....nothing happens! ny12 A song they make together would be a smasha so they need to get it together and make a remix or Ari needs to get her on AG4 ny12 

Ariana Grande (feat. Demi Lovato) or Demi Lovato (feat. Ariana Grande), which one looks prettier?

lrVxBFh.gif

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.