Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

RihannaRTT

HDD: Shania #1 (120-135k), Demi (60-65k), Miley #4 (45-50k)

UPDATES:

UPDATE 2
Shania Twain (Mercury Nashville) 120-135k SPS, 118k-133k albums
Demi Lovato (Island/Safehouse/Hollywood) 60-65k, 45-55k
A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie (Atlantic) 50-55k
Miley Cyrus (RCA) 45-50k, 30-40k
Michael Jackson (Legacy) 15-18k, 9-14k
Pearl Jam (Monkeywrench/Republic) 12-15k, 11-13k

UPDATE 1

Shania Twain (Mercury Nashville) 121-132k SPS, 120-130k album
Demi Lovato (Island/Safehouse/Hollywood) 68-78k, 45-55k
Miley Cyrus (RCA) 40-55k, 30-40k
Michael Jackson (Legacy) 13-19k, 9-14k
Pearl Jam (Monkeywrench/Republic) 12-15k, 11-13k

SHANIA HEADED TO #1

Based on very early reads, it looks like Shania Twain's Now (Mercury Nashville) is headed for a #1 debut. This is Twain's first studio album in 15 years.

Shania is expected to score a six-figure debut, which at this point looks sufficient to surpass bows by Safehouse/Island/Hollywood's Demi Lovato and RCA's Miley Cyrus. Check back here tomorrow for updates

http://hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=308665

*perches for the mess*

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, QUINN said:

I mean, this should be expected. Shania has a massive legacy and her fan base spans multiple generations. This is a comeback that a lot of people have been waiting for. 

I'm just having a lil screech coz most people counted Shania out since she's been gone 15 years and now... ny5 

Demi/Miley could still snatch coz this is likely v early based on their pre-orders (including ticket sales) more than anything, although idk what to think about them saying six digits means #1 - implying they think Miley + Demi aren't doing 100k? I thought with the way females have been serving 100k+ this year, they'd both be doing it tbh. aura1  

Good luck to all 3 really. Happy with any getting it but perched for the mess regardless eve1 

7 minutes ago, RihannaRTT said:

I'm just having a lil screech coz most people counted Shania out since she's been gone 15 years and now... ny5 

Demi/Miley could still snatch coz this is likely v early based on their pre-orders (including ticket sales) more than anything, although idk what to think about them saying six digits means #1 - implying they think Miley + Demi aren't doing 100k? I thought with the way females have been serving 100k+ this year, they'd both be doing it tbh. aura1  

Good luck to all 3 really. Happy with any getting it but perched for the mess regardless eve1 

I'm just excited for an all female top 3. Can't remember the last time that happened!

Never been much of a Shania fan, but she's insanely talented. All three albums taking the top 3 is gonna be the proudest I've been to see the Hot 200 in a while, no matter what the order is gonna be.

19 hours ago, Hylia said:

Never been much of a Shania fan, but she's insanely talented. All three albums taking the top 3 is gonna be the proudest I've been to see the Hot 200 in a while, no matter what the order is gonna be.

same <3 

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.