Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

LÉON

LÉON

27 minutes ago, SeekingThrill said:

It is cute.

@LÉON

It reminds me of Meg Myers a little bit. Check her out. jj2 

I Googled her and, oh yes - she's the 765th person who thinks they can cover Running Up That Hill eve1

Just now, SeekingThrill said:

A great cover. alex1 

No eve1 It's one of those songs you just don't cover, although people keep trying jj3 You'd think Kate Bush had no other songs.

4 minutes ago, STJ said:

The video reminds me of taylor swift's style x gwen's cool... with a low budget dead7

tumblr_op7vyjJDlZ1s69jb1o1_500.gifv

who you lovin is the better song oprah7

They did make some great shots though and it's better than her video for Falling, which is just her dancing in front of a red sheet with a glass of wine dead7

3 minutes ago, LÉON said:

They did make some great shots though and it's better than her video for Falling, which is just her dancing in front of a red sheet with a glass of wine dead7

That song Falling is a jam. 
Video was released on Aug 14, 2019, corona wasn't born yet, what is her excuse? jj4

1 hour ago, STJ said:

That song Falling is a jam. 
Video was released on Aug 14, 2019, corona wasn't born yet, what is her excuse? jj4

Yes, one of her best sass1

The first two videos from that era served budget but both flopped, so I guess she ran out of coins. You And I video outsold cry3

Just now, Ghostface said:

Let me indluge my ears into this fully after reading a few more pages of C. J. Tudor's ( British Steven King allegedly ) The Chalk Man. jj2

The thought of you reading a book with that title is chilling indeed jj2

1 minute ago, Honest Vocal Couch Potato said:

Glad one of you have functional ears jj2

@LÉON's exes also has functional ears, because he liked Of Monsters and Men and Leon didn't. We see a pattern here. jj2

2 minutes ago, LÉON said:

The thought of you reading a book with that title is chilling indeed jj2

It chilled me out I admit and I am onto page 18 now. jj5

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.