Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

StrippedX

Definition Perfume Commercial

She looked good, but yeah this makes it look like she had injections in her bottom lip now too. Idk, maybe it's just over-drawn. Anyway, I wish she'd leave her face alone.

1 hour ago, StrippedX said:

I guess the black outfit shoot she did in April wasn't for this? jay1 

Could still be for the promotional photoshoot. We'll see.

Edit: But now that I think about it, maybe the black-coat, red-lip look really was for something else. Didn't she shoot in that studio for 2 days or smth? That seems a lot for a simple commercial like this.

3 hours ago, Kirjava said:

Also, why were they shooting with an empty bottle? dead1  Was the formula not done yet when they shot this? Could they not have filled it with coloured water or something?  dead7

I think it's a clear liquid 

6 hours ago, Kirjava said:

Also, why were they shooting with an empty bottle? dead1  Was the formula not done yet when they shot this? Could they not have filled it with coloured water or something?  dead7

Am I funny or perfume has no colour? I think colour would damage it and make it oxydise (?) faster. All perfumes just come in colour bottles, and this one is a clear one?

5 hours ago, Vertigo-go said:

Am I funny or perfume has no colour? I think colour would damage it and make it oxydise (?) faster. All perfumes just come in colour bottles, and this one is a clear one?

Nope, plenty of perfumes are slightly tinted (Gaga even made hers black), and so are hers. In the promo shots, Definition is definitely (jj2) a light pink tint and the bottle is clear.

94560_img-1343-christina_aguilera-defini

Most her other pefumes are slightly tinted too, the only ones where it's the bottle that appears to be coloured are Unforgettable and Glam X. I'm not sure about By Night, but probably dark pink liquid and black-tinted bottle.

c0TctnU.png

(Shameless self-promo of this image I edited from a previous unfinished line-up jj2 )

5 minutes ago, Kirjava said:

Nope, plenty of perfumes are slightly tinted. (Gaga even made hers black) And so are hers. In the promo shots, Definition is definitely (jj2) a light pink tint.

94560_img-1343-christina_aguilera-defini

Most her other pefumes are slightly tinted too, the only ones where it's the bottle that appears to be coloured are Unforgettable and Glam X. Idk about By Night, but probably dark pink liquid and black-tinted bottle.

c0TctnU.png

(Shameless self-promo of this image I edited from a previous unfinished line-up jj2 )

Get a job in perfume bottle design oprah13

Maybe even help Xtina stop that old hourglass female figure trend oprah13

Honestly, the only one I see being coloured, is the fouth from the left. The rest looks just like painted bottles? I may go shopping today, I'll swing by a make-up store to see if they have it,and look closer and sniff sia2

5 minutes ago, Vertigo-go said:

Get a job in perfume bottle design oprah13

Maybe even help Xtina stop that old hourglass femle figure trend oprah13

Honetly, the only one I see being coloured, is the fouth from the left. The rest looks just like painted bottles? I may go shpping today, I'll swing by a make-up store to see if they have it,and look closer and sniff sia2

She used to switch up the bottle shapes (Red Sin was the prettiest variation imo), but with Unforgettable she returned to the same old and kept it with very small variations. jj4 Now she finally switched it up again, but instead she just made it even more basic. dead2

Trust, me, it's the liquid that's coloured. jj2

christina-aguilera-fragrances_9-e1439895

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.