Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Bad Girl

A little bit upset

So, two weeks ago Gaga cancelled all her concerts for her European leg of the Joanne World Tour. I was very respectful about it towards Gaga and her team but two weeks has passed and we have heard nothing yet about the new dates. Like, they said early 2018 and that they would announce new dates soon? But we haven’t heard anything yet. I get it, it must be hard to find new dates. But honestly, in two days the Amsterdam performance was supposed to happen and it would be nice to at least hear new dates so we can look forward instead of waiting all the time. We haven’t heard really much from her management yet other than the fact she was cancelling.

Just now, Bad Girl said:

So, two weeks ago Gaga cancelled all her concerts for her European leg of the Joanne World Tour. I was very respectful about it towards Gaga and her team but two weeks has passed and we have heard nothing yet about the new dates. Like, they said early 2018 and that they would announce new dates soon? But we haven’t heard anything yet. I get it, it must be hard to find new dates. Abut honestly, in two days the Amsterdam performance was supposed to happen and it would be nice to at least hear new dates so we can look forward instead of waiting all the time.  

Sis you can’t reschedule an entire leg of a tour that quickly. Management has to communicate with every single venue and figure out when they have availablity compared to all the other venues and they need to structure it all and get it all together before presenting it. Give it a couple more weeks ;)

11 hours ago, Luca. said:

I think it's normal we don't have any new dates, I respect your opinion but there were people already complaining two days after the announcement of the cancellation. rip2 

mess nicki2 

21 hours ago, Luca. said:

I think it's normal we don't have any new dates, I respect your opinion but there were people already complaining two days after the announcement of the cancellation. rip2 

That’s kinda stupid, why would you do it two days after the announcement? Anyway, hope we hear something new soon...

I think Grammys are the biggest factor. She probably wants to attend them considering both Joanne and Million Reasons have strong chances. I've read a rumor that they are planning it for late March-April, so maybe it's still early for them to announce the re-scheduled dates.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.