Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Lust

Top Answer Game: All Stars | The Grand Finalé Show

Just now, TattooedHeart said:

so a 21/22 jump street fan? Iconic!

yes I'd post a pic but I'm at work

I once concluded that 21 jump street is my favourite movie of all time then I realised people laugh like really hard when I say that so I decided that it's a dumb thing to say

should I post a pic and get you judged upon

we love puzzles

Just now, Chapman. said:

when my friends watch it I watch it then I like it but will I ever be really really hyped for a superhero movie probably not, spiderman homecoming was a movie btw tom holland? my heart

omg tea i'm obsessed with it, might be my fave mcu film? we don't know yet

1 minute ago, Chapman. said:

when my friends watch it I watch it then I like it but will I ever be really really hyped for a superhero movie probably not, spiderman homecoming was a movie btw tom holland? my heart

Spiderman Homecoming is one of the best movies from this year yes!

CPGdclx.png

- PUZZLE -

The first Puzzle option is really easy! good luck.

Puzzle :

Results Show 2, Post 94, 1st word

First time a player was asked what he would like as his reward, he chose to spare 6 players, there you will find a link to put your answer.

Just now, Chapman. said:

I once concluded that 21 jump street is my favourite movie of all time then I realised people laugh like really hard when I say that so I decided that it's a dumb thing to say

should I post a pic and get you judged upon

it's such a good comedy movie, it's one of my favorites, and I like 22 as much as 21, people need to acquire some taste um2 Watch Popstar: Never Stop Never Stopping btw

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.