Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Lust

Top Answer Game: All Stars | The Grand Finalé Show

5 minutes ago, TattooedHeart said:

it makes fun of everyone, there's a scene where he takes a shit in the anne frank house but he also releases a super no homo gay marriage support song that's probably the funniest macklemore drag I've ever seen. Also it has not one but TWO appearances from Mariah Carey

I kinda don't remember but yeah jump street movies compared to its summer movie peers eg neighbours or like baywatch or something is super smart, I also don't remember Mariah in any of them a MESS

4 minutes ago, TattooedHeart said:

@Chapman. and yes that's the first one, that one has the better tripping scene. I really like the slam poetry scene in the second one where Jonah Hill is going "jesus died for our cyn thi as!"

was there a tripping scene in 22 DID I EVEN WATCH THE MOVIES 

CPGdclx.png

- WHEEL OF FATE -
I will now spin the Wheel of Fate containing all the Tournament Mini-Games options, in just a moment a game will be selected, I will post what the Wheel chose and then the rules of the game it chose, and we will immediately start the game!

@Diamond @Parker

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.