Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Lust

Top Answer Game: All Stars | The Grand Finalé Show

@Hyun. I kinda remembered watching TFS and it being good but civil war just kinda slayed me rip4 also dd me forgetting guardians of the galaxy! civil war still outsells though, I wanted to watch thor 1 and 2 but guess I don't have to now lmao

my top 5 even though I haven't watched all of them (esp Antman I swear it's really good but I just cba)

Civil War

Homecoming

guardians 1 

doctor strange(!!!)

avengers? although it'll probably be replaced by antman

Just now, Hyun. said:

the 6 months old comment left me shook rip4

did you all think the google maps thing was cool? i did a more advanced version (with time travel) in season 6 but it didnt get the appreciation so i did it again rip2 

Just now, Chapman. said:

@Hyun. I kinda remembered watching TFS and it being good but civil war just kinda slayed me rip4 also dd me forgetting guardians of the galaxy! civil war still outsells though, I wanted to watch thor 1 and 2 but guess I don't have to now lmao

my top 5 even though I haven't watched all of them (esp Antman I swear it's really good but I just cba)

Civil War

Homecoming

guardians 1 

doctor strange(!!!)

avengers? although it'll probably be replaced by antman

we love Avengers 2.5 aka Civil War yes! cry6 Thor's movies aren't bad at all, they're just not on par with the rest rip4

omg? Ant-Man is a legend you have to giveup1 Doctor Strange is underrated too even if he's low on my ranking giveup1

2 minutes ago, Lust said:

did you all think the google maps thing was cool? i did a more advanced version (with time travel) in season 6 but it didnt get the appreciation so i did it again rip2 

i have to admit i got stuck on the qr code thing bc i didn't have an app and got lazy wendy3

CPGdclx.png

- WHEEL OF FATE | GAME SELECTED -

The wheel has spoken!

OMEGLE HUNT!

T7bF6VK.gif

The rules of this game are:

Go on Omegle with the interest “Gay” entered in your interests, in the chat category.

Simply ask strangers “Lust?” until you find me, when you do I will give you a password consisting of 4 numbers, post it in this thread to win a point, then repeat, first to reach 2 points will win the game and earn a trophy.

Are you two ready?

7 minutes ago, Chapman. said:

I kinda don't remember but yeah jump street movies compared to its summer movie peers eg neighbours or like baywatch or something is super smart, I also don't remember Mariah in any of them a MESS

was there a tripping scene in 22 DID I EVEN WATCH THE MOVIES 

The first thing was about popstar mess I should have been more specific laughcry1

and yes there is a tripping scene in 22 

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.