Jump to content

Top Answer Game: All Stars | The Grand Finalé Show

Recommended Posts

Diamond 49,235

this actually takes so much effort rip4 when will lust work for a real game show tbh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chapman 36,105

@Hyun. I kinda remembered watching TFS and it being good but civil war just kinda slayed me rip4 also dd me forgetting guardians of the galaxy! civil war still outsells though, I wanted to watch thor 1 and 2 but guess I don't have to now lmao

my top 5 even though I haven't watched all of them (esp Antman I swear it's really good but I just cba)

Civil War

Homecoming

guardians 1 

doctor strange(!!!)

avengers? although it'll probably be replaced by antman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hyun. 33,588
Just now, Diamond said:

this actually takes so much effort rip4 when will lust work for a real game show tbh

the 6 months old comment left me shook rip4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lust 9,156
Just now, Hyun. said:

the 6 months old comment left me shook rip4

did you all think the google maps thing was cool? i did a more advanced version (with time travel) in season 6 but it didnt get the appreciation so i did it again rip2 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Diamond 49,235
Just now, Hyun. said:

the 6 months old comment left me shook rip4

the actual qr code though lmfao2 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hyun. 33,588
Just now, Chapman. said:

@Hyun. I kinda remembered watching TFS and it being good but civil war just kinda slayed me rip4 also dd me forgetting guardians of the galaxy! civil war still outsells though, I wanted to watch thor 1 and 2 but guess I don't have to now lmao

my top 5 even though I haven't watched all of them (esp Antman I swear it's really good but I just cba)

Civil War

Homecoming

guardians 1 

doctor strange(!!!)

avengers? although it'll probably be replaced by antman

we love Avengers 2.5 aka Civil War yes! cry6 Thor's movies aren't bad at all, they're just not on par with the rest rip4

omg? Ant-Man is a legend you have to giveup1 Doctor Strange is underrated too even if he's low on my ranking giveup1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lust 9,156
Just now, Parker said:

Yeah...

do you forfeit or shall we move on to the next game wat3 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
error404 19,942
Just now, Lust said:

do you forfeit or shall we move on to the next game wat3 

Ummm just move on I’ll forfeit in a sec prob ngl I’m peeved!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hyun. 33,588
2 minutes ago, Lust said:

did you all think the google maps thing was cool? i did a more advanced version (with time travel) in season 6 but it didnt get the appreciation so i did it again rip2 

i have to admit i got stuck on the qr code thing bc i didn't have an app and got lazy wendy3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lust 9,156
Just now, Parker said:

Ummm just move on I’ll forfeit in a sec prob ngl I’m peeved!

ok moving on! rip3 guess we'll just wait and see.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lust 9,156

CPGdclx.png

- WHEEL OF FATE | GAME SELECTED -

The wheel has spoken!

OMEGLE HUNT!

T7bF6VK.gif

 

The rules of this game are:

Go on Omegle with the interest “Gay” entered in your interests, in the chat category.

Simply ask strangers “Lust?” until you find me, when you do I will give you a password consisting of 4 numbers, post it in this thread to win a point, then repeat, first to reach 2 points will win the game and earn a trophy.

 

Are you two ready?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Diamond 49,235

wait it's been 2 and a half hours rip2 the winner won't be crowned until tuesday dead2 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Chapman. said:

I kinda don't remember but yeah jump street movies compared to its summer movie peers eg neighbours or like baywatch or something is super smart, I also don't remember Mariah in any of them a MESS

was there a tripping scene in 22 DID I EVEN WATCH THE MOVIES 

The first thing was about popstar mess I should have been more specific laughcry1

and yes there is a tripping scene in 22 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lust 9,156

posted an old gif from earlier by accident rip3

 

are you two set?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
error404 19,942

I forfeit this one give it to Diamond and let’s move on to our last challenge cry6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×